Packaged Software Selection
We are looking to speak with multiple experts based in the usa, canada and the united kingdom, who works in an it consulting company that has recently evaluated erp solutions for clients in the manufacturing industry for the past 18 months.
This would be for a 30-min paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Is your company's core business is to advise clients on software selection or implementation?
2. Does your it consulting company provide services for packaged software selection?
3. Thinking about the manufacturers you assisted with the selection of an erp solution, does it have 25 to 1500 employees in those companies?
4. Do you work directly with your clients to help them select an erp solution?
+101 Other Responses
Enterprise Software Decision
We are looking for multiple decision makers to join a focus group discussion on enterprise software or management of data/information.
This is a remote 1-hour webcam discussion with the use of a sensory bracelet (will be mailed).
Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Which of the following best describes your primary involvement as it pertains to making purchasing decisions for enterprise software or management of data/information for your department?
A. I am the decision maker or executive sponsor
b. I am one of the members that influence the decision
c. Not involved
2. Does your company have at least 200 employees?+125 Other Responses
Software Procurement Value Mapping
i am dd, a research analyst with ****. We are premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
I am writing a white paper on cost to value mapping in software procurement industry focus is cpg or pharma or bfsi. This white paper is trying to address the delta between delivered value and perceived value of enterprise software, by redesigning the mix of cost components from a buyer perspective.
I am currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based (hourly rate) primary interview discussion for the following areas.
1. What are the key cost components of enterprise software procurement? Tco of crm or erp software?
2. How does an enterprise perceive value of software? What are the value components? (quantitative components like cost savings and qualitative components like employee productivity)
3. How can we map cost to value in software procurement? How can an enterprise optimize its spend on various cost components to maximize value derived from it?
As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest look forward to your response as soon as possible.
dd+4 Other Responses
Business Software Solutions
We are looking to speak with multiple decision-makers/influencers from law firms, accounting firms, or consulting firms who have influence over the business software/solutions being used in their company.
This is a paid 1-hour web interview.
**please note that we are only interested in your expert opinion and are not seeking any confidential information. All information you provide will be handled in strictest confidentiality and will be used for research and classification purposes only.
Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space.
Which of the following best describes your role as it relates to business software/solutions for your company? Please select one.
I am one of the final decision makers for my company
i influence or make recommendations for business software/solutions
i am not involved in the decision to purchase business software/solutions
+201 Other Responses