Enterprise Data Analytics Software
We are looking to speak to customers of stardog. Stardog is a data unification, data querying and data analytics tool used by large enterprises & government organizations. They often compete against tools like marklogic (http://www.Marklogic.Com/), neo4j (https://neo4j.Com/), informatica, and others.
We’re looking for people who made the purchasing decision at their organization. We want to understand what they used before stardog and what other vendors they have evaluated against stardog. If they paid for an enterprise license or just a developer license.
The typical titles of people we are looking to speak with are are it (typically the chief data officer or chief data architect).
This would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with your relevance to this request and a few availability windows for a 1 hour phone consult in the next few days.+16 Other Responses
Ai Survey - Large Enterprises In Uae
Scope: the main objective of this study is to understand how organizations are adopting artificial intelligence (ai) as part of or to support their digital transformation. The survey is being undertaken to understand how organizations plan to utilize ai, the benefits associated with it, and the challenges they have experienced and can foresee that could hinder such changes from taking effect.
Focus geography: uae
type of interviews: telephonic
interview duration: 45-60 minutes
type of enterprises: large enterprises - companies with >250 employees.
• public sector: government, utilities, education
• manufacturing: oil & gas, coal refining, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, f&b, plastic/rubber, metal & fabricated products, machinery, transportation (automotive, ships, aerospace, trucks, etc.)
• healthcare: hospitals, medical and dental laboratories, office & clinics of doctors of medicine, office & clinics of dentists, office & clinics of other health practitioners
• financial services: banks/credit institutions, investment banking, insurance
• transportation, warehousing and logistics
number of experts: 5
timeframe: till 22nd december, 2020
expert job title(s): senior executives having experience of using ai services and solutions. E.G.:
• chief technology officer • chief information officer • chief digital officer • head of cloud strategy / infrastructure / architecture / technology • head of business analytics • head of enterprise architecture • chief strategy officer / sr. Director of strategy • technology decision makers • director / svp of it
1. Company size: >250 employees
2. Understanding of artificial intelligence (ai) and role in decision-making
• part of the decisioning-making team in creating ai-based solutions for the organization; or
• understand the potential for ai, and the organization is actively considering implementation of ai
key pointers for the discussion:
1. Different use cases of ai in the organization
2. Business functions wherein the organization is using ai
3. Ai capabilities being utilized for ai use cases
4. Timeline for adoption of ai use cases
5. Benefits experienced/envisioned for the ai use cases
6. Challenges encountered/foresee in making better use of ai (organizational, technological, regulatory, etc.)
7. Types of suppliers preferred for ai solutions
8. Type of pricing models preferred for ai solutions
9. Impact of covid-19 on the business+39 Other Responses
Saas Enterprise Communications And Crm
We would like to engage in your services for an industry view (market size, competitive landscape overview) of saas enterprise communications, marketing automation and crm.
Would be great if you could share to us your rates and the availability of your expert for a phone consultation on the aforementioned matter.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.+7 Other Responses
Enterprise Contract Space
Our firm is looking to do multiple paid phone consults with experts in contract management software to enterprise businesses such as icertis, apttus, or springcm. We want to speak with decision-makers who can share their insights on purchasing criteria, use case, pros and cons, and evaluation of other vendors in this space.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing icertis, apttus, or springcm at your company? Please comment about the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.
2. Who else did you evaluate besides icertis, apttus, or springcm during your evaluating process? Please comment on the vendor you used prior as well as the other options you evaluated
3. Can you speak in detail about icertis, apttus, or springcm feature/functionality and how it compares to alternatives in the space? Please provide context on your knowledge of the product and how it stacks up to others in its space.
**referrals will highly be appreciated. +27 Other Responses