Anonymous Hacker Arrests
“anonymous” hacker arrests
the zintro blog needs you!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved).
Question: what does the recent news that several members of the hacker group “anonymous” have been arrested mean to the future of internet security?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
if you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. Include your full name. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+10 Other Responses
Security Policy Orchestration
Looking for experts in the network security policy management & orchestration space. A 30 minute telephone consults is required.
Preferably looking for us based candidates.
Experts should know the us market in this area well, the different solutions available, have a good understanding of large enterprises need for such a solution, along with the key market risks and threats for these vendors.+undefined Other Responses
It Security And Web Performance
We are looking to interview experts from the it security and web performance spaces in both fortune 1000 companies and government. Some of the relevant job titles are:
web performance engineers
security network engineers
please send me your qualifications and experience and we would like to set up 30min-1hr phone calls with you.+19 Other Responses
We have an immediate opening with one of our client. Kindly confirm your interest by replying to this inquiry with your updated resume and convenient time/number to discuss further. You can mail me via zintroin case if you are not currently available or not interested in the below position, i apologize for the inconvenience and request you to forward my mail to your friends or colleagues whom you feel would excel this opportunity
job title :senior network engineer (10 + yrs)
location :san ramon , ca
terms :long term contract
-senior network engineer responsible for implementing, operating and supporting multi-tenant, scalable network solutions.
-the role will routinely review, analyze and recommend network improvements to ensure that the network can scale with the needs of the applications and services riding on it.
- routing expertise – cisco & juniper routers and switches
- ibgp, ebgp, ospf, is-is with hands-on experience managing enterprise wan
- mpls, ipsec tunnel, ssl vpn, firewall, and dns
- firewall & dns expertise
- palo alto & f5 firewall
- infoblox dns & ipam solutions
- project management – must know agile to drive teams backlog
- track and update the user stories to ensure the project(sprint iteration) is delivered with agreed content on time
- monitor and optimize network performance and assure network security in a high availability environment.
-work with telecom providers to report, troubleshoot, and resolve wan related issues.
- enforce and execute user policies and procedures regarding the use of network resources.
- provide on-call support to the first level support
- bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science or engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- minimum 5+ years of experience supporting large enterprise network infrastructure (e.G. At a fortune 500 company)
- must have 1-2 years of project management experience in agile methodology to help drive the day-to-day backlog\
+7 Other Responses