Technical Writing On Internet Security Architecture
Hope this message finds you well!
we have a new research project that may fall within your area of expertise.
We are seeking an experienced technical writer who could write a white paper on industrial internet security architecture project. We are looking for someone with technical knowledge who has experience writing white papers.
as a first step, could you please confirm this is within your area of expertise and you are interested in learning more about this engagement as i would like to connect you with one of our team leaders who can explain this engagement in more detail.
thank you in advance, and we are looking forward to hearing from you. +13 Other Responses
We have an immediate opening with one of our client. Kindly confirm your interest by replying to this inquiry with your updated resume and convenient time/number to discuss further. You can mail me via zintroin case if you are not currently available or not interested in the below position, i apologize for the inconvenience and request you to forward my mail to your friends or colleagues whom you feel would excel this opportunity
job title :senior network engineer (10 + yrs)
location :san ramon , ca
terms :long term contract
-senior network engineer responsible for implementing, operating and supporting multi-tenant, scalable network solutions.
-the role will routinely review, analyze and recommend network improvements to ensure that the network can scale with the needs of the applications and services riding on it.
- routing expertise – cisco & juniper routers and switches
- ibgp, ebgp, ospf, is-is with hands-on experience managing enterprise wan
- mpls, ipsec tunnel, ssl vpn, firewall, and dns
- firewall & dns expertise
- palo alto & f5 firewall
- infoblox dns & ipam solutions
- project management – must know agile to drive teams backlog
- track and update the user stories to ensure the project(sprint iteration) is delivered with agreed content on time
- monitor and optimize network performance and assure network security in a high availability environment.
-work with telecom providers to report, troubleshoot, and resolve wan related issues.
- enforce and execute user policies and procedures regarding the use of network resources.
- provide on-call support to the first level support
- bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science or engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- minimum 5+ years of experience supporting large enterprise network infrastructure (e.G. At a fortune 500 company)
- must have 1-2 years of project management experience in agile methodology to help drive the day-to-day backlog\
+7 Other Responses
Network Security Msp
Looking for insight and perspective as to best practices and kpi metrics for the managed service provider space focused on network security. Specifically what kpis drive valuation and current market multiples applied managed service revenues (recurring), professional service revenue (1x or project based work), and hardware associated revenue (pass-through).+7 Other Responses