Manufacturing Enterprise Software
We are looking to speak with multiple participants who decide or have influence in the selection of enterprise software.
This would be for 1-hour paid focus group interview that will be held on january 28tht. Kindly respond to the questions below as to your relevance.
1. What enterprise software is your company currently using?
2. How many employees does your company have?
3. Are you a decision-maker or one of the members that influence the decision in making short and long term decisions for your department?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking any confidential information.+39 Other Responses
Software Vendor Erp Partnerships
I am looking into software business models based on larger third party platforms, specifically erp platforms such as oracle, sap and sage. I am seeking an opinion on the pros and cons of the symbiotic relationship between independent software vendors and their larger erp partners. Specifically, how does this relationship impact business valuation, growth and exit opportunities compared to software companies that are not dependent on such a third party platform.+10 Other Responses
Primavera Erp Software
I am looking for primavera erp consultants, who live or would like to live in mozambique.+2 Other Responses
Sap Investment Management
Hi, i am looking for subject matter expertise to reduce the cost of sap investments by optimizing the license types and level of support opted for. Please respond to this inquiry if you could provide consult on this topic.+14 Other Responses
Enterprise Software Decision
We are looking for multiple decision makers to join a focus group discussion on enterprise software or management of data/information.
This is a remote 1-hour webcam discussion with the use of a sensory bracelet (will be mailed).
Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Which of the following best describes your primary involvement as it pertains to making purchasing decisions for enterprise software or management of data/information for your department?
A. I am the decision maker or executive sponsor
b. I am one of the members that influence the decision
c. Not involved
2. Does your company have at least 200 employees?+125 Other Responses
Software Procurement Value Mapping
i am dd, a research analyst with ****. We are premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
I am writing a white paper on cost to value mapping in software procurement industry focus is cpg or pharma or bfsi. This white paper is trying to address the delta between delivered value and perceived value of enterprise software, by redesigning the mix of cost components from a buyer perspective.
I am currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based (hourly rate) primary interview discussion for the following areas.
1. What are the key cost components of enterprise software procurement? Tco of crm or erp software?
2. How does an enterprise perceive value of software? What are the value components? (quantitative components like cost savings and qualitative components like employee productivity)
3. How can we map cost to value in software procurement? How can an enterprise optimize its spend on various cost components to maximize value derived from it?
As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest look forward to your response as soon as possible.
dd+4 Other Responses
Looking to speak with former employees of aria systems, or current employees at amdocs, comverse, oracle, recurly, sap, transverse and zuora.+9 Other Responses
Packaged Software Selection
We are looking to speak with multiple experts based in the usa, canada and the united kingdom, who works in an it consulting company that has recently evaluated erp solutions for clients in the manufacturing industry for the past 18 months.
This would be for a 30-min paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Is your company's core business is to advise clients on software selection or implementation?
2. Does your it consulting company provide services for packaged software selection?
3. Thinking about the manufacturers you assisted with the selection of an erp solution, does it have 25 to 1500 employees in those companies?
4. Do you work directly with your clients to help them select an erp solution?
+101 Other Responses
Enterprise Software Sales
We are seeking enterprise software sales experts selling to clients with over 500 crm user licenses. Requirements (must haves) include current microsoft dynamics 365 sales experience, knowledge of linkedin sales navigator, and adobe marketing cloud. Ideally, this expert will have in depth insights about sales positioning of dynamics, addition of linkedin sales navigator and adobe marketing cloud and implications, timing of additions, and market/competitive impact.
Please respond by describing your relevant expertise or by referring a relevant colleague. +19 Other Responses
i am looking a software expert who could guide me in understanding the enterprise software industry best practices such as pricing models, contract structures, maintenance models, procurement models, vendor engagement, etc. With respect to enterprise software.+11 Other Responses
Crm Media Foundational Research
We would like to speak with multiple experts based in the us who have influence in making purchase decisions for technologies (business applications and software) for managing your company's internal and external customer data, information, interactions, and communications.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Please provide a brief response below as to your relevance in the space
1. How many employees does your company have?
2. Which of the following brands of enterprise software, if any, does your organization currently use for customer relationship management (crm) solutions?
other: please specify
+170 Other Responses
Business Software Platform
We are looking to speak with enterprise customer customers of the following (or similar) business software platforms:
we’re looking for people that made the purchasing decision within their organizations for these vendors, evaluating other alternatives in the process, leading implementation, and those who work with the services/products regularly.
were you the one responsible evaluating, selecting and implementing to product?
How long have you been using the product for?
Who else did you consider (i.E., what alternatives did you evaluate besides the product you selected?)
are you an enterprise level customer?
This would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation. Please respond to the following questions with your availability windows for a 1 hour phone consult in the next few days.
+21 Other Responses