Live Entertainment: Current And Future Condition
We are interested in speaking with experts who can provide insights on global entertainment particularly on live music, festivals, sports.
Ideally someone from a large music company that promotes events/concerts and has direct experience on booking events, negotiating with artists, managing event financials, contracting venues, as well as selling advertising and sponsorship.
The topics/questions we want to discuss include:
1) discuss the economics of a live event, the process, complexity, and financial opportunity
2) familiar with the competitive landscape, and how the industry has evolved and where it is going
3) can be able to speak to both the u.S. And international markets, u.S. At a minimum
4) impact on covid-19 in detail, and have a view on the remainder of 2020 and 2021.
4a) how will change in risk-sharing between artists and promoters impact supply of events?
4b) how long will it be until we reach the 2019 level of events and attendance?
4c) what level investment will be required to make venues safe? Who is responsible for that cost?
5) interested in cash flow dynamics and return policies
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer the following questions.
1) briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space with your current role?
2) would you be able to discuss the points mentioned above?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +26 Other Responses