Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Construction Software Study (middle East & Europe)
We are currently looking to speak with experts in the construction industry who use software and tools for managing their construction projects in the following countries in the middle east & europe regions. We are looking at software tools/apps which are used by project managers/general contractors or project managers of construction projects to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management etc.
5. Saudi arabia
we are also looking to speak to technology companies that provides/supply these construction software to construction companies/ contractors.
The primary area of investigation is to know the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies in the above referred countries .
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1- can you briefly elaborate on your experience working with software tools/apps to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management, quality and safety etc.?
2- are you able to comment on the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies?
3- how do you go about selecting the vendor for construction software tools? What are the parameters you look into? (like local vs. Foreign, brand, price, customer base, others)
4- who are the leading providers of specialized construction software in the market? Any specific reasons why are they preferred more in comparison to others?+23 Other Responses
Intelligence Software Solutions
We are looking for multiple subject matter experts and decision-makers on intelligence software solutions who can help understand the general needs and solutions so that the solution providers could meet the needs and refine the solutions/products provided. We are not interested in ‘classic’ solutions such as firewall, anti-virus.
Experts should be working in tier 1 companies in one of the following industries: critical infrastructure (energy, telecommunications, transportation), airports, large retailers, large healthcare providers or pharmaceutical manufacturers, and industrial engineering companies (that are subject to great risks if under significant threat).
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance in the space below:
1. Are you the main and most senior executive responsible for securing your organization from possible threats?
2. Can you provide a high-level perspective of the security/threat detection needs of large corporations subject to security threats?
3. Can ‘sophisticated’ solutions for threat detection and intelligence analytics (not ‘classic’ solutions such as firewalls, anti-virus, etc.) be relevant and help in executing your role & responsibilities?
4. Could you contribute insights regarding enterprise security needs and solutions? (answer questions such as the few examples below)
- are there areas where there are no sufficient solutions for your needs?
- what improvements/features would you like to see in your solution?
- what is important to you when choosing a solution?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.
+10 Other Responses