Business Start Up Support
Hello my name is rex, i am an entrepreneur looking to start up buying small to mid cap businesses through building a search fund. I am seeking to consult an expert in this field i am highly interested in to get some pointers on the process and how i can get started in this field. I thank you for your time.+14 Other Responses
Water Distribution Start Up
i want to establish a start-up water company in russia. The company will provide water supply and wastewater disposal services to customers. We will operate municipal infrastructures based on concession agreements.
Targeted cities with coming water tenders are ekaterinburg, volgograd, saratov, izhevsk, yaroslavl and other cities with population over 500 thousand inhabitants.
I seek $1 million in seed investment to start water engineering business. The funds will go towards acquiring computers, equipment and working capital. This ensures that we start generating cash flow.
Total finance required for starting up new water company in russia is $20 million. Can you assist with capital raising for my project?
Best regards, alexei
fyi: project' description is below.
Project: creation of russian water company (ruswater)
i. Goal: creation of large water company in russia since during next three years russian water market will be fast-growing and under consolidation.
Ii. Strategy of ruswater
creation of large water company in russia
annual sales 15 bln. Rubles, ebitda 1 bln. Rubles ($ 1 = 36 rubles)
activities in 6-8 russian regions with population/customers 4-5 mln. Inhabitants
targeted enterprise value 7 bln. Rubles ($ 200 mln.)
iii. Stages / tasks for creation and development of ruswater
• participation in upcoming tenders (ekaterinburg, volgograd, saratov, izhevsk, yaroslavl, etc.) and winning relevant contracts for long-term concession (main task on development stage) with 0,7 bln. Rubles of initial investments needed.
• m&a deals (possible option)
• increase of operational efficiency (main task on operation stage)
• creation of profit-centers, including engineering company. Engineering business could be developed independently from water company’ business. Based on practice of creating utilities’ engineering companies, 15-20% profitability (ebitda margin) is achievable.
• formation of team and its strengthening
• partnerships with authorities, financial institutions (not only financing but joint project development as well) and strategic investors (international, if needed)
iv. Financing of ruswater
minimum amount of investments needed is 2 bln. Rubles, including:
equity of 600-800 mln. Rubles for development of first regional projects. Pay-back period is 4-5 years.
loans from banks up to 2 bln. Rubles for second-stage regional projects and financing of investment programs.+4 Other Responses