Healthcare Education Services
We are working on healthcare education market dynamics and need to understand the perception about the various healthcare education products and services among end-users like physicians, nurses, radiologists etc.+20 Other Responses
Director Of Sales-medical Diagnostics
Job title: director of sales
job type: full-time
job location: remote
reports to: vp of global sales and market development
**specific job functions**:
- project development, corporate sales and business development.
- development and implementation of the selling strategy to the sales force.
- hire and train sales force.
- support management of existing clients.
- manage and conduct annual review of district manager(s).
- develop annual sales budgets and ensure that they are met when approved.
- develop and monitor the sales expense budget.
- attend management meetings, present our company’s sales performance against budget and make recommendations as required.
- build and support key opinion leader (kol) program utilizing thought leader forum (tlf) and physician summit.
- operate with a sense of urgency in managing dm and tm expectations to drive performance.
- and much more...
**required skills & qualifications**:
- ten or more years of experience selling technical products or services in a health care environment.
- eight or more years of successful management experience of sales personnel in the health care industry required.
- bachelors’ degree required with preference of a degree in the biological sciences i.E. Biology, chemistry, microbiology, etc. Master’s degree preferred. Candidates without a scientific degree must have a proven track record in a technical selling environment.
- demonstrated business skills related to budgeting, training and hiring.
- establish goals and objectives for the sales force and manage to meet and exceed expectations.
- history of recruiting and hiring the best candidates.
- ability to coach up or out low performers.
- ability to analyze data, prepare succinct reports, identify opportunities and manage problems.
- experience selling in the laboratory market/hospital market/physician office market.
- knowledge of government compliance and zero tolerance for failure to comply.
- demonstrates leadership skills and characteristics among peers, and with management and subordinates.
Willingness to travel (50%).
Note: interested applicants should provide a brief summary of their relevant experience and attach their latest cv on zintro.+91 Other Responses
Integrator for europeaid projects in the laboratory and veterinary field(supply of equipements and consumables); waste management, enviromental analysis, educational.+3 Other Responses