Ethanol Business In Usa
What to know about ethanol business in usa, following are the details:
- when is the right time to start ethanol production business in usa ?
- how the ethanol cost of production is going to compete with fossil fuel (now the crude oil prices are low)
- what is the average ethanol production plant capacity per day/month/year
- approx ethanol production cost from corn/sugarcane ? (land,machinery, labor etc., )
- sample ethanol business plan
ajoy+9 Other Responses
Ethanol Manufacturing Plant Development
i, dr. Sudhanshu wish to contact you for the following fact that we are going to establish an ethanol manufacturing plant having 1000l capacity per day from molasses as feed stock. We have already processed the required land and now are in discussion with financier. The registrations and licenses needed to build this project are under processing.
In this context, we request you to provide a quotation for required plant and machinery mentioning specification, price and other things related to buy this.
We also need a detailed technical project report (featuring information that are related to a manufacturing plant: required land & cost, civil work, raw materials, plant & machinery details, working capital, financial projection etc.) which is very important to convince the financier to provide term loan.
We are looking for your positive response. Please do the needful. thanks & regards, sudhanshu+12 Other Responses
Due Diligence For Ethanol Projects
Due diligence for an ethanol plant
there is a foreign company that is interested to initiate the "due diligence" (dd) for the following project, but they asked us: the general procedure and the range of the cost of the dd. Can you provide that information and which documents do you need to initiate the process?
Brief description of the project
a company is seeking $40 to $50 million us from an equity partner to construct and operate a sugarcane ethanol plant. The plant is built in a country located in the caribbean basin with a moody’s rating of b2.
The initial production plant will be 300 million gallon per year (mgy)
the main features that the owner want to emphasized are:
1. Turn key, fixed price, firm date epic contract with leading brazilian ethanol manufacturer
2. Located near the coast in a region of the country protected from hurricanes
3. Low cost fuel production – projected 3 fold savings in sugarcane ethanol compared to corn ethanol
4. Closed loop ethanol production, electricity co-generation (145 mw of renewable electric power), organic fertilizer, methane, and livestock feed production facility
5. Ethanol fueled mechanized harvesting to increase sugarcane yields and minimize carbon footprint
6. The facility will produce all fertilizer required for sugarcane cultivation and sell the surplus locally
7. Tanker transport exports to florida in less than 24 hours, gulf of mexico in 48 hours
8. Qualifies as a cdm project under kyoto protocol with approval from the country’s minister of environment
9. Permits granted by the local government for construction and operation
10. Benefits for the country include:
a. Creation of over 1,500 direct jobs and almost 17,000 indirect jobs
b. Generation of clean, base load electricity delivered to the country’s unreliable, carbon intensive electric grid
c. Production of non-polluting, organic fertilizer and animal feed for local population use
d. Revitalization of local infrastructure and sugarcane cultivation industry
11. Agreement already negotiated for future acquisition of additional hectares of land for sugarcane cultivation and feedstock development
12. Dormant sugarcane facility on property can be retrofitted for sugar production and exportation
13. Revenue diversification as enabling technology becomes more cost effective
·+25 Other Responses