Europe Brand Protection
I work for a market research firm serving global 1000 corporations. We are working on a project related to the brand protection industry in central and eastern europe (particularly russia and ukraine) .We are currently seeking support from legal consultants and brand-protection experts for the following:
1. What is the size and growth of the brand protection market in cee (particularly russia and ukraine)?
2. Can you tell me of certain counterfeiting market trends in the cee region?
3. Can you throw some light on the online anti-counterfeiting market size, trends and demand analysis for the central and eastern europe regions?
4. Can you identify certain methods which are adopted to track counterfeiting (both physical and online) in the cee region?
5. Can you help us identify some key law firms who provide brand-protection services in the central and eastern european region?
6. What are the benefits and drawbacks of engaging with the following types of firms for brand protection services?
A) international law firms
b) regional law firms
c) local law firms
it would be great if you could tell us as to what extent and depth you can provide this information.+2 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Distribution Europe
We would like to understand the current pharmaceutical cold chain distribution models and marketing structure adopted across the european countries in order to distribute cold chain products.
In addition, we also would like to understand the list of major distribution hubs in europe and different temperate controlled packaging practices adopted for distribution.
Geographic scope: united kingdom, netherlands, germany, belgium, france, italy, israel, austria, spain, switzerland, nordics, portugal, greece.
- cold chain distribution models
- engagement models
- pricing models adopted for distribution service
if interested please share your contact details; email and phone number.+4 Other Responses
Europe Rail Infrastructure
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about rail infrastructure in europe. Ideal candidates should have a deep knowledge of current trends in the market for rail service and cars and the competitive landscape and key players in the space.
The client would like to speak with former public officials, whether in municipalities, state or federal government, that are familiar with rail contracting and the process for purchasing contracts. They would also like to speak with someone in the private sector, an independent consultant, or lobbyist who is knowledgeable about european rail service and cars.
The client is not interested in talking with individuals at public companies or current public officials.
This project has a budget.+8 Other Responses
Automotive Logistics In Europe
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are assisting our client, a large consulting company, on getting experts who have thorough insight on best practices within logistics. We are interested in speaking with experts with strong knowledge of the following:
1. Automotive companies (ford, toyota, volkswagen, psa / peugot citroen, opel, hyundai, kia, bmw, mercedes benz); fmcg (p&g, unilever, johnson & johnson, nestle); transportation logistics (kuehne&nagel, dsv, xpo); automotive suppliers (valeo, faurecia); and distribution companies (amazon)
2. Experts should be based in europe
3. Experts should have 10+ years of experience in inbound logistics, manufacturing logistic, business development (more so within the automotive industry)
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kruti+10 Other Responses