Uk Software Pricing
Help formulating a clear plan for pricing of our range of software products (across multiple platforms). We are looking for someone in the uk who we can spend a day or two with asking questions, learning and helping to apply theory to our unique situation so we create a solid, well organised approach as new products are added to our portfolio.+7 Other Responses
We are seeking a project management specialist - life sciences/biotech for a full-time position located in cambridge, ma. ***interested applicants should include cover letter and resume within their response. ***job summary: - can you make order out of potential chaos? Are details and follow-up your thing? If so, keep reading. - as a project management specialist, you will handle a variety of complex, sensitive and confidential information while managing client issues and expectations. You will be part of a scientific team that will rely upon you for creating project plans, tracking and following action items, identifying issues, and developing strategies for assuring timelines, budgets and quality metrics. ***must haves: - bs in science, chemistry, molecular biology or biological sciences - 1-3 years’ experience in pharmaceuticals or equivalent - fluent with microsoft office applications ***nice-to-haves: - formal training in project management/expertise with pm software – a plus - familiarity with glp/gclp/cap/clia regulations – a plus ***interested applicants should include cover letter and resume within their response. ***competitive salary and benefits. Note: this full-time job position does not provide visa sponsorship and relocation.+19 Other Responses
We are looking to speak to multiple decision-makers / contractors from construction companies and senior staff employees from large, medium, and small construction software companies in the us on market and pricing (annual spend) of office and fieldwork application softwares (ex. Fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc.).
This is a 35-40 minutes paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
for general contractors:
1. Is you company consist of 50 or more employees?
2. Are you a decision-maker for software for office and fieldwork software? (examples are fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc).
3. Are you familiar with the annual spend for these types of applications?
For senior employees of construction application software companies:
1. Are you familiar with the annual spend for large, medium and small construction companies for applications both in the field and in the office?
2. Can you differentiate between the office app side and the fieldwork app side?+7 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses