Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy - Hospital, Medicare And Independent Practice
We are interested in speaking with experts who can provide insights into hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
We are looking at (3) perspectives
1. Hospital decision-makers, involved in deciding whether or not to have wound care and hyperbaric facility on-site
2. Medicare, experts who can discuss the reimbursement trends for wound care and hyperbaric, preferably someone from cms (centers for medicare & medicaid services)
3. Independent wound & hyperbaric practices (these are practices that are owned/operated separate from hospitals)
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the questions below.
Kindly refer to specific categories applicable to your expertise
- for hospital decision-maker:
1. What is/was your role at the hospital?
2. Does/did your hospital have wound care and/or hyperbaric offering on-site?
3. If yes, did you outsource the management of the center or did you manage it internally?
4. Are/were you involved in hospital management discussions regarding whether or not to add a wound care facility or keep the existing wound care facility in the future?
5. Are/were you familiar with the importance of wound care / hyperbaric to the hospital both from a clinical and a profitability perspective?
1. What is/was your role or relationship with cms?
2. Are you familiar with the reimbursement policies surrounding wound care and hyperbaric?
3. Do you know the differences between reimbursement with regards to wound care and hyperbaric at hospitals as compared to independent facilities?
4. Were you involved in the reimbursement auditing process for wound care / hyperbaric for hospitals and/or independent facilities?
5. Are you familiar with trends in reimbursement rates for wound care / hyperbaric (i.E. Rates expected to go up, down, or be flat)?
- independent practice
1. Are/were you involved in an independent wound care or hyperbaric center?
2. What is/was your role at the independent hyperbaric center?
3. How long have you been in the wound care and hyperbaric industry?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +22 Other Responses
Hospital Dialysis Services Project
I am seeking to interview current and recent (<1 yr) hospital executives at facilities where an in-house (non-contract) team operates the dialysis unit. In addition, current nurse managers responsible for overseeing or managing dialysis operations, whether contracted or not, are also eligible to participate in a web survey i am fielding. Contact me for more details.+5 Other Responses
Hospital System Trends
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with senior executives with large hospitals in florida and texas. We would like to have a better understanding of trend in inpatient/outpatient volume, bad debt management, contract negotiations with payors, and physicians consolidation.
This is a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
1. Can you share your insights on the inpatient and outpatient volume trends?(y/n)
2. Can you share your experience on the upside and downside or orthopedics, maternity, and imaging? Please briefly explain.
3. Are you able to discuss the margins between medicare vs medicare advantages? (y/n)
4. Do you have experience with contract negotiations with payors and physician consolidation into larger groups? And how will it impact the hospital's operations? Please answer briefly.
*** referrals will be highly appreciated+9 Other Responses