Fmcg Mobile Marketing
Geographical scope – india (top 10 metropolitan cities, tier 2 cities and rural india)
clients industry: fmcg
brief background: the client wants to develop exhaustive understanding of mobile medium to target the consumers at right time and at right frequency by partnering with key suppliers
1. Understand overall mobile ecosystem (which includes mobile apps, m-commerce, m-wallets and how client can partner with telecom companies to gain competitive advantage.
- within m-apps, m-wallets and m-commerce:
- which are the top apps/m-com sites
- path to purchase insights
- opportunities to advertise in them
2. How to target premium consumers which are not receptive to traditional medium.
3. Drive better consumer engagement via mobile.
4. Drive sharper targeting at appropriate frequency to the relevant tg through publishers
short term goals:
a) understanding of the mobile landscape and trends in industry
b) partner with the key suppliers
a) drive better engagement with premium consumers and youth which are heavy mobile users
b) being aware of the latest trends to continue pilot learning and scale up.
The client is looking for latest figures and insights from reliable reports such as kpmg, e&y, deloitte, trusted industry body reports (like assocham)+2 Other Responses
Leg A Logistics In Pharma And Fmcg
We are looking to understand sourcing practices for leg a logistics in pharma and fmcg companies.
Leg a logistics: leg a comprises logistics services (international freight, domestic freight, customs brokerage, warehousing, haulage services) from raw and packaging suppliers into client manufacturing or external manufacturing sites.
1. How do companies source leg a logistics.
2. Who are the leading suppliers used by other companies in this category.
3. What is the % of logistics spend over raw material spend.
4. What is the % of logistics spend over packaging material spend.
5. What is the percentage of leg a material logistic spend that other companies buy directly from the material supplier vs the percentage of leg a bought directly by the company. (excluding the raw and packaging material cost)
6. What is the latest trend on leg a sourcing for pharmaceutical and consumer companies.+8 Other Responses
Mro Strategy In Fmcg
Eu preciso ter um entendimento do mercado de mro (manutenção, reparações e operações) no brasil, especificamente para as empresas de consumo masivo.
Estou interessada em saber:
1. Quais são as estrategias de mro que as grandes empresas de fmcg utilizam no brasil. E também como elas gestionan os serviços de manutenção de seus equipamentos.
2. Si existem no brasil, grandes fornecedores que posam integrar os serviços de mro.
3. Si existem no brasil integradores de itens de consumo como lubrificantes, graxas, ferramentas, etc.?
i need to have an understanding of the mro (maintenance, repair and operations) in brazil, specifically for masivo consumer companies.
I am interested to know:
1. What are the mro strategies that big companies fmcg use in brazil. And also how they gestionan maintenance services of their equipment.
2. If there are in brazil, large suppliers who pose integrate mro.
3. If there are in brazil consumables integrators as lubricants, greases, tools, etc.?+3 Other Responses