It Contracting Products & Services For Federal Government
We are looking to speak with multiple participants who work in small or medium businesses that provide it services or it products to various parts of the federal government, through contracts that they receive by responding to rfps (or if they are a sub-contractor and provide it services through another company who won the contract directly).
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation.
Kindly respond to the questions below as to your relevance in this space.
Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space with your previous/current role?
**please note that we are only interested in your expert opinion and are not seeking any confidential information. Any information you provide will only be used for classification and research purposes only.+157 Other Responses
Government Technology Software
We are looking to speak with local government agencies (county, city, town), state level departments/agencies (courthouses, depts of education, transportation authorities, etc.), and federal agencies to conduct a study about government software to automate meetings and agenda's, government web-design, citizen communications and self-service solutions, and record management -a one-stop-shop for citizen communications, management and records.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer the questions below.
1. Does your agency use any citizen communications/engagement, meeting automation, records management, or citizen access software solutions? I.E. A 3rd party software solution to manage any of these processes.
2.Which solutions does your agency use and what do you use those solutions for? (e.G., spok, granicus (govdelivery, govmeetings, govaccess, govrecords), govpilot, citizen lab, civicplus, netpopulis, etc.)
3. How familiar are you with the purchase decisions and usage of those software solutions? Please explain.
4. Are you able to discuss the strengths and weaknesses, and satisfaction of those software solutions?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. This is not a sales solicitation. All the information you provide us is kept strictly confidential. It is used for classification purposes only.**+4 Other Responses
Federal Employee Benefits Programs
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.We are currently seeking experts who could help us understand best practices within the health insurance industry. The focus of the ~ 60 min call, will be on best practices serving federal government clients addressing federal employee benefits programs.Must be able to discuss:•how is your marketing department organized? What teams exist?•how many products (hmo, ppo, etc.) do you offer in for the federal employee benefits program?•have you launched any new products in the recent past? If so, can you provide some an overview of the process of launching the new product and share what went well (or not)?•budget/spend for marketing activities for each product in the febp (get breakout by activity type: mass, promotions, education)please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.Best regards,shannon+8 Other Responses
Mass Data Integration
Our client would like to speak with experts who are heavily involved in the field of the interface with the federal government agencies.
This is a 60-min webcam interview. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the following questions.
Kindly answer the appropriate qualifying questions based on the company or agency expert you worked for previously.
For experts from companies/suppliers (palantir, datawalk):
1. Do you have experience in the sales process/business development efforts with the federal government (specifically treasury, justice, and financial agencies such as the irs, sec, criminal division of the doj,...)?
2. Would you be able to provide details regarding the sales process? (who did you contact, are there 3rd party contributors, what are the stages of the sales process/cycle …)
3. Would you be able to provide details regarding the deployment process? (what is the size of the team, how long does it take, who are you working with from the client side…)
for experts from federal agencies:
1. Do you have experience in the procurement process of it software/platforms?
2. Would you be able to provide details regarding the procurement process of it software/platform? (what is the procurement process, are there 3rd party contributors, …)
+4 Other Responses