Sunshine act and pharma meetings
i am trying to understand how the sunshine act is impacting meetings in us and what are the measures that companies are taking to deal with it.
Few questions which i have are:
- what kind of meetings will be impacted the most due to this act?
- which therapeutic areas are being affected by this act?
- what is the estimated % increase in costs?
- is there any way to control the rise in costs?
- what are the other impacts of this act?
- what are the internal measures taken to deal with this act?
- how can suppliers help to deal with the act? Any changes required in the supplier end/services?
- any views on the french sunshine act and any different kinds of impacts of this act in france?+10 Other Responses
Hello, i am looking for someone who is very knowledgable about the sunshine law such as an atty. Specifically we will be paying doctors for their time to participate in an oncology patient registry that will be irb approved. I need a definitive answer so that i can alert physicians as to whether this will apply to them before they decide to participate in the registry. I will pay for the consultation but need specific reference to the law that i can share with my client so that they can be assured of the answer. The patient registry pertains to a diagnostic test the patient has been tested with in case it makes a difference that the registry is about the change in tx plan after the test has been taken. Thanks+5 Other Responses