Federal Acquisition Regulations (far)
Need an expert of federal acquisition regulations (far) to conduct analysis in support of an eeoc complaint. Expert assistance in needed in the area of sole-source procurement, responsibilities of the project manager and contracting officer representative and their role in and bid procurement process.
Thank you +6 Other Responses
Storefront Systems Procurement
I am chandhini, a research analyst with a global market research firm is the premier provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
we have been engaged by our client, a leading company to understand market dynamics & best practices in procuring storefront systems such as glass facades, doors, frames, cladding, curtain walls (for the retail industry). The region of interest are usa, uk, europe and china/japan.
we are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas. 1. How big-box retailers like wal-mart, costco, tesco etc procure and install storefront systems?2. How fashion apparel retailers like ralph lauren, macys, american eagle, uniqlo etc. Procure storefront systems?is the procurement centralized from 1-2 suppliers who provide systems for all their stores? Or, is it procured locally from fabricators/dealers on an adhoc manner?
i write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
we appreciate your interest & look forward to your response by 18th january, 2016. Thank you.
+6 Other Responses
Usability Session For Procurement Professionals
We're scheduling 60-minute usability sessions (remote or in-person) for professionals working in procurement - specifically those that have hands-on experience conducting spend analysis. Selected participants who complete the interviews will receive $100 for an hour (less zintro fees). Please send me a message if you’d like to participate and you meet these qualifications:
* be willing to sign our standard confidentiality agreement.
* allow us to record the session.
* not require an assistive device or software to use a computer.+6 Other Responses
We are looking for an expert in procurement compliance best practices related to corruption, labor rights and environmental (green suppliers) compliance.
1) what are the key regulations governing procurement compliance for corruption, labor rights and environmental (green suppliers) globally?
2) how do these regulations vary regionally? (for e.G. Labor right issues are more prevalent in developing countries etc.)
3) how are top organizations ensuring procurement compliance to these factors and mitigating risks involved? (establishing a policy, resources, monitoring etc.)
4) how do companies engage with suppliers and monitor their compliance with the above parameters such as corruption, labor rights, green suppliers etc.?+18 Other Responses