I am working with a company that is interested in knowing the current costing, rates, and generally acceptable pricing integrators propose to wireless carriers for build-outs. Expertise related to 5g is particularly desired.
1. Our interest is mainly pricing to carriers however large infrastructure contractors using sub-contractors is acceptable. What is your experience with either of these?
2. Our target market is u.S. And canada. Is your experience in these markets?
3. This project is well suited for someone with first hand knowledge proposing rfq/rfp’s to wireless carriers or with procurement experience of same. Do you have this experience?
4. What do these carriers most look for when awarding a bid (ex: experience, deployment speed, past relationship, certifications and insurance coverage, etc.)?+7 Other Responses
Sealing Solutions In Micro-trenching For Optical Fiber Cable
Description/need: to understand the different sealing solutions used in laying of fiber optics cable using micro-trenching technology.
Number of experts: 4
geography: us and canada
possible companies: at&t, verizon, centurylink, rogers, bell canada, corporate technology solutions, ppc, teraspan networks in, gca applied technologies, mpm construct, dufferin concrete
expert job titles: project manager, engineering head, operations manager
we are looking for expert having significant experience in purchase and contracting of laying of fiber optic cables through micro trenching technology who can give us an understanding of the overall market for micro trenching.
1) which are the top application areas of micro-trenching within the optical fiber application space?
2) who are the top players engaged in procuring and laying optical fiber cables using micro trenching technology in us and canada?
3) what are the advantages of micro trenching over other methods of laying optical fiber cables?
4) in terms of optical route miles, what will be the market for optical fiber cable in us and canada? What share will be through micro trenching ?
5) what kind of sealing solutions are prevalent for micro trenching? What are some of the key challenges with the same?+26 Other Responses
Adoption Of Fttp In Mdus And Fttp On-demand
Scope: the main objective is to help understand the challenges and success factors which drive adoption of fttp in rented accommodation, particularly in multiple dwelling units (mdu), as well as the adoption of fttp on demand options in general.
Target enterprises: usa: at&t(mandatory); uk: british telecom(preferred)/city fibre/4th utility/ glide uk
focus geography: usa, united kingdom
type of interview: telephonic
interview duration: 60 minutes
timeline: before 19th may 2021
number of experts:2 (one per company)
expert job title: managers, senior managers, heads having experience and knowledge in strategy that has been utilized for driving mdu adoption of fttp especially in rented dwellings and fttp on-demand adoption. Eg:
- mdu business development
- account manager-mdu
- national business sales manager-fiber
-head of fttp business development
-senior product marketing manager
- senior sales executive
- head of city marketing
- senior business development manager
screening questions(must qualify below mentioned criteria):
1. Have you (including your company) launched a particular fttp offer for mdu or customers renting accommodation general?
2. What was role in the said product category/ campaign with regards to mdu adoption?
3. Could you share snippets of your experience in driving adoption of broadband in mdus and other rented accommodation.
Key pointers for the discussion:
1) any particular fttp offer launched for mdus or customers renting accommodation in general.
2) value proposition for renters and mdus
3) identification of households renting accommodation
4) sales strategy applied
5) channel partners
6) fttp on demand
7) marketing/sales strategy that worked best for the company
8) statistics on fttp adoption rate+25 Other Responses
Matlab Code For Brillouin Scattering
I need a matlab code for brillouin spectrum in optical fibers...,this is for a research project,i am actually evaluating the gain profile of brillouin scattering with reference to temperature+6 Other Responses