Business Intelligence Software
Our firm is looking to do multiple paid phone consults with customers/prior customers of automated bookkeeping and back office operations services software such as scalefactor. We want to speak with decision-makers who can share their insights on purchasing criteria, use case, pros and cons, and evaluation of other vendors in this space.
We would also like to speak with business development folks at some of scalefactor integration partners such as (quickbooks, gusto, stripe, etc.) to better understand if they have a perspective on how scalefactor differentiates from others in this market.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing scalefactor at your company? Please comment about the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.
2. What were you using prior to scalefactor and who else did you evaluate besides scalefactor during your evaluating process? Please comment on the vendor you used prior as well as the other options you evaluated
3. Can you speak to detail about scalefactor feature/functionality and how it compares to alternatives in the space? Please provide context on your knowledge of the product and how it stacks up to others in its space.
+26 Other Responses
Business Analytics Software
I am reaching out from a market research firm conducting a study on advanced analytics software, specifically sas and spss, used at large companies to analyze all kinds of data using methods such as statistics, descriptive and predictive data mining, and simulation and optimization.
We are interested in speaking with decision makers and end users at fortune 1000 companies who use sas and/or spss at their company. Additionally, we would like to speak to current / former executives at spss (ibm) and sas. Respondents should be able to speak to the advanced analytics software industry, including but not limited to the following topics:
• the decision dynamics for choosing an advanced analytics software solution
• preferred uses of the software, such as base software vs. Middleware vs. Vertically oriented packaged
• general satisfaction with current solution, including the extent/limitations of its functions
o preferred functionalities and host location (cloud vs. On premise)
o interest in integration with other outside software/capabilities
• awareness/threat of emerging enterprise advanced analytics software solutions using languages such as r and python, and how those compare to sas and spss
o likelihood to use a new alternative software solution in the future
o barriers/difficulties to switching or adding different solutions
• the competitive strengths and weaknesses of all different solutions (separated by their programming language)+7 Other Responses
Oracle Flexcube Business Intelligence
1. Must have skills in selecting, developing and implementing technology tools and applications associated with the finance department integrated banking system environment.
2. Extensive experience in gathering, analyzing, and documenting functional requirements and producing functional design.
3. Improving team’s sdlc tools and processes, designing dashboards and writing etl jobs
4. Experience in working with complex integrated systems which include cots package, data warehouse, business intelligence and complex reporting.
5. Should know pl/sql very well to interpret financial data.
6. Should be a fast learner and have an aptitude to learn business and technical aspects of the banking software used.
7. Requires extensive knowledge of quality assurance (qa) processes, testing tools and use case development.
8. Should be a team player and prior experience in financial and accounting applications is a plus.
9. Requires detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the client's business objectives.
10. Excellent knowledge of and extensive experience developing applications in a variety of programming languages, operating systems and computing platforms.
11. Expert functional knowledge of financial banking systems.
12. Familiarity with the technologies used by the team is important: flexcube, oracle pl/sql, business objects, datastage, java, c++, .Net.+8 Other Responses