Dear madam, dear sir,
"i didn't shoot sara" is a full-length machinima animated thriller. It means the start as filmmaker for me. There are lots of experiences i have that help me realizing this project: computer programming, photography, videography, editing, graphic design, writing. The only thing i'm new to is marketing a film like this one.
Unfortunately i cannot offer a budget. Therefore i'm looking for someone who believes that i can produce an excellent movie ready to bring to the cinemas. As you don't know me, i will give you any information you desire. Firstly, to learn a bit about me just google "kuhrmeier" and you will find me (arthur) five times on the first page.
Secondly, there are websites where you can find the movie and the progress of it. In short: the script is finished, the cast is growing, production has started. Simply google "i-didnt-shoot-sara" and check the first eight hits.
Thirdly, i will answer any question you have about me or the movie.
Though i don't have a budget (yet), i was able to gather a team willing to work on the project accepting a share of the income. When it comes to finances this is everything i can offer. But i believe there is more that i can offer: my strong will to succeed, my passion for movies and filmmaking, and my crazy perfectionism.
These are things that don't count on your bank account, but they count in life. I very much hope that you contact me. Just talk to me, give me a chance, and then decide if this project is the right one for you to support.
I do thank you for your time. Love and success,
arthur+2 Other Responses
My name is andy ******** and i am a producer/director in los angeles. My partners and i have a slate of three films we are currently seeking financing for.
We have three films, two horror/thriller films and one festival piece with excellent ties to some of the top film festivals in the country. We specialize in low budget films that utilize the latest in digital technology and modern distribution strategies including dvd, video on demand, itunes, and video game consoles to maximize the roi. We are seeking for all three films in the slate a total of $500,000.
Below is a link to our website which has the sizzle teaser for the first film in the slate âboxed inâ. Also below is the link to our last film âawakenâ which will be available nationwide on dvd, and various cable and online video on demand starting dec. 4, 2012. Thank you so much for your time, i look forward to hearing from you.
http://www.******************************+2 Other Responses
Pvoh (polyvinyl Alcohol) Resin Market
I am currently working on a budgeted project for pvoh ( polyvinyl alcohol) resin. I would like a combination of both market data and market insights for the below queries. Kindly respond with your quote along with what you would be able to provide answers for before the 6th of march 2020. It would be helpful to understand if you could provide a sample of your response to the queries.
Global pvoh market data:
• market value of pvoh resin (2015-2019) – cagr % till 2025
• capacity data (in mt) (2015-2019)
• upcoming capacity announcements and mergers and acquisitions coming up in the y pvoh suppliers’ market till 2025
• pvoh resin applications with distribution ( % and volume) of the market by industry ( with focus on pvoh films)
• price and cost outlook – price trend on the pvoh resin market, average market margin and
global price data:
• pvoh price drivers and % of contribution of each factor
• average market margin of pvoh in 2019 & 2020
• the market index pvoh prices follow in us, eu and asia (platts/cdi/icis etc.)
• what would the price outlook be in 2020 and 2021 based on the capacity/supply and demand drivers?
• what is the common pricing model followed in the pvoh market in us, eu and asia.
• what is distribution of the costs associated with pvoh manufacturing
global supplier data:
• the global supplier list of pvoh resins along with their capacities in mt, sales value per end use segment.
• the practices/methods/trends in the pvoh resin supply chain (feedstock logistic, distribution and warehousing practices
• number of patents and supplier names filed for r&d of pvoh resins
global procurement insights
• what type of supplier model is followed in the pvoh market based on volumes? ( single supplier sourcing or multiple supplier sourcing)
• are pvoh film buyers involved in direct buying of pvoh resin and use in-house film production technologies or do they outsource the film production to independent compounders?
+18 Other Responses
$22.8 m full length feature film budget for "out of the blue" - a drama about drug smuggling in the gulf of mexico with a twist. Florida film commission and the uscg are on board. Project halted last year due to the bp calamity. Now searching for new investors. Huge tax credits. Ifg guarantee bond makes this virtually risk-free.+18 Other Responses