Financial Data & Analytics Solution/services
We are hosting an online focus group composed of leaders responsible for and actively involved in decisions made for financial data & analytics solutions, services, and vendors within their organization.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn about the sponsor’s modern solution—used by industry leaders and connect with others to share ideas and opinions. This is not a sales pitch, but market research.
We are offering an incentive of up to $350 for your participation in a 90-min online focus group discussion. A bonus of $150 is also available for any successful referrals from another organization.
If you are interested in participating, please kindly answer the question below:
- which, if any, of the following statements apply to you. Select all that apply.
A. I use financial data and analytics products, services, or solutions as part of my job function.
B. I make decisions regarding the financial data and analytics products, services, or vendors my company selects
c. I directly influence decision-making regarding the financial data and analytics products, services, or vendors my company selects.
D. I work in the energy or commodities market industry.
E. I work at an original equipment manufacturer (oem) within the automotive industry.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are highly appreciated
+14 Other Responses
Financial Report Writing
My company has changed from paychex to another company and we are in need of someone to assist with writing a report from our paychex p[ayroll data. The report needs to be in an excel format. If anyone is able to do this, please respond.+6 Other Responses
Data Analytics Strategy
We're a young fintech company looking to bring on board a senior data scientist as a mentor who can guide our data analytics strategy, and help us set up the necessary tools and infrastructure. Please reach out asap.+15 Other Responses
Financial Analysis For Healthcare Projects
The government financial consultant will lead the project management of the accurate and timely data and financial analysis on large and complex state managed health and welfare projects. This position will be the financial/accounting and/or financial operations expert for projects and proposals, as well as the mentor for more junior financial/actuarial staff and oversee their basic financial and operational work. While actuarial or financial expertise is desired, previous history in medical economics will be considered.
Key responsibilities are:
• project manage the government division's projects related to government sponsored health and welfare programs. After a project is sold to the client, the government consultant works with the lead client manager to initiate the project. This includes meeting with the client and clearly defining the scope, timelines and deliverable of the project as well as develop and propose essential project documents, including the budget and work plans
• ensure project team is within budget, on time and producing work consistent with the scope. Coordinate tasks with specialists on the project team, keep the client leader informed on the project, ensure regular team meetings and maintain project documents. As the project team leader, may produce documents stating project results, including reports, charts, analyses, etc.
• provide updates to the client team, gather additional information, coordinate data requests and advise client team on interim analyses. In conjunction with the client manager, may present project results to client
• work on multiple projects with multiple clients simultaneously. While frequently in the role of overall project manager, may project manage tasks on large client deliverables in which a peer in the lead project manager role.
• in this position, will also work with peers who are specialist to coordinate the specialist's contribution to the project
• may focus on specialties that can include nursing, behavioral health, certified public accounting, pharmacy and coding. These specialist can project manage government projects unique to their specialty or project manage specialty sub projects in larger government projects
• may directly supervise junior staff members and frequently provide supervisory feedback, training and mentoring to junior staff that have a project reporting relationship with them. People management responsibilities include: assign, direct, and evaluate work; conduct performance evaluations, progressive counseling and career development discussions; ensure appropriate orientation and on-going education/training; provide critical input regarding hiring and firing employees; promotion, salary and bonus actions
• involved in the selling process with the senior client leader. Drive the request for proposal (rfp) process. Develop project approach and budgets. Work with internal marketing team and write up rfp response
• keep self current on health policy environment and considers the implication of policy, law, political, etc. Changes impact client and client's programs
• develop intellectual capital; lead or participate in the development of tools or processes that can be leveraged for multiple clients.
To be considered for this opportunity, we require the following qualifications and experience:
o ba/bs degree
o minimum seven years of relevant experience required
o strong analytical and mathematical skills; strong command of excel
o excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
o ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
o strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
o ability to work independently and on a team
o if a specialist, certified public accounting certification+4 Other Responses