Stability In Global Banking
Stability in global banking
contribute to the zintro blog!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved). This will provide you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
question: is the global banking system any safer three years after the financial crisis? What do industries need to know about the stability of global banking and the risks? Are there sectors that are more at risk than others?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+13 Other Responses
Financial Analysis For Healthcare Projects
The government financial consultant will lead the project management of the accurate and timely data and financial analysis on large and complex state managed health and welfare projects. This position will be the financial/accounting and/or financial operations expert for projects and proposals, as well as the mentor for more junior financial/actuarial staff and oversee their basic financial and operational work. While actuarial or financial expertise is desired, previous history in medical economics will be considered.
Key responsibilities are:
• project manage the government division's projects related to government sponsored health and welfare programs. After a project is sold to the client, the government consultant works with the lead client manager to initiate the project. This includes meeting with the client and clearly defining the scope, timelines and deliverable of the project as well as develop and propose essential project documents, including the budget and work plans
• ensure project team is within budget, on time and producing work consistent with the scope. Coordinate tasks with specialists on the project team, keep the client leader informed on the project, ensure regular team meetings and maintain project documents. As the project team leader, may produce documents stating project results, including reports, charts, analyses, etc.
• provide updates to the client team, gather additional information, coordinate data requests and advise client team on interim analyses. In conjunction with the client manager, may present project results to client
• work on multiple projects with multiple clients simultaneously. While frequently in the role of overall project manager, may project manage tasks on large client deliverables in which a peer in the lead project manager role.
• in this position, will also work with peers who are specialist to coordinate the specialist's contribution to the project
• may focus on specialties that can include nursing, behavioral health, certified public accounting, pharmacy and coding. These specialist can project manage government projects unique to their specialty or project manage specialty sub projects in larger government projects
• may directly supervise junior staff members and frequently provide supervisory feedback, training and mentoring to junior staff that have a project reporting relationship with them. People management responsibilities include: assign, direct, and evaluate work; conduct performance evaluations, progressive counseling and career development discussions; ensure appropriate orientation and on-going education/training; provide critical input regarding hiring and firing employees; promotion, salary and bonus actions
• involved in the selling process with the senior client leader. Drive the request for proposal (rfp) process. Develop project approach and budgets. Work with internal marketing team and write up rfp response
• keep self current on health policy environment and considers the implication of policy, law, political, etc. Changes impact client and client's programs
• develop intellectual capital; lead or participate in the development of tools or processes that can be leveraged for multiple clients.
To be considered for this opportunity, we require the following qualifications and experience:
o ba/bs degree
o minimum seven years of relevant experience required
o strong analytical and mathematical skills; strong command of excel
o excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
o ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
o strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
o ability to work independently and on a team
o if a specialist, certified public accounting certification+4 Other Responses
Financial & Commercial Advisory
We are an energy & utility advisory company based in uae.
We are bidding for a financial & commercial advisory services for a power & utilities company.
We are looking for a subject matter expert having more than 15 years of experience on financial & commercial advisory services and bid advisory services.
We will be providing more information to interested smes.
This project involves providing financial & commercial advisory services for the competitive tendering of power capacity to secure an economic expansion of the power grid capacity to meet future demand. Procurement is to be done using the current established procurement process and contract structure. However, improvements in the process in compliance to laws of the land are desired. The final capacity or location requirements for new capacity required are not yet defined although there is a shortlisting of candidate sites.
The project is expected to take 21-33 months and on/off requirements of the project team members will be communicated as per the requirements of the project plan. More details with respect to the project will be shared based on the receipt of interests along-with detailed resumes of interested experts.
saurabh+7 Other Responses
Non-financial Incentives For Advertising Agencies
Non financial benefits / loss used by advertisers while working with agencies . These benefits can be implemented for using pay by performance (pbp) model along with the financial terms/benefits/loss.
fince+4 Other Responses