Software Asset Management Market
We are a us based investment firm that is currently researching the software asset management space in the us. Think some of the main players like snow software, service now, and flexera.
We have a few different profiles of professionals that we would like to speak with:
a) buyers of software asset management software that have used or evaluated 1 or multiple of the companies listed (please include which in the last 5 years)
b) industry experts of the software asset management space
c) former employees of software asset management companies
please include a couple lines on your experience pertaining to where you fit in the above spec. Thank you.+17 Other Responses
Enterprise Energy And Asset Management Software
Enterprise energy and asset management software industry
description/need: we are a market research firm. We are conducting deep market research on enterprise energy and asset management software industry. We would like to understand market overview (primary industry percentage split between secondary industries, or global market split into regional) and competition (major players, market share)
we are looking out for experts from north america, preferably us
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements about your background on this space with your short answers to the questions below:
1. Are you able to share an overview of the global software market? Can you share insights on the following:
a. The share of the global enterprise energy and asset management software market in the total software market
b. How much the north american enterprise energy and asset management software accounts for
c. How the market is expected to grow in five years and what the drivers would be
2. Are you able to comment on the competition (i.E. If the market is fragmented or consolidated)? Will you be able to discuss who the major players are and on what parameters they compete on?
3. Would you be able to share how you evaluate the companies such as powerhouse dynamics with regard to technical maturity and scope for innovation potential?
3. Can you discuss how much and what the areas are of the recurring revenue for the key players? +17 Other Responses
Fatca Compliance Software In The Us
We are looking to understand efficient adoption of fatca compliance software for a financial institution which is based in the us. The utility of the software is expected to be for basic identification, classification and reporting of approximately 6000 customers per year who doesn’t have a us tax id or ssn.
1. What are the pricing models like subscription-based, per customer based etc. That are used by the financial institutes to procure off-the-shelf fatca compliance software/tool?
2. What would be approximate average pricing for off-the-shelf fatca software/tools? (considering data processing of approximately 6000 customers per year)
3. How would the pricing differ in case of customization in software/tools as per the organization’s requirement? What are the important factors that would impact pricing and at what scale would the pricing differ, if the software/tool needs some customization?
4. What are the engagement best practices: do the organizations pay for licenses on an on-going basis, yearly or on a multi-year basis?
Thanks,+4 Other Responses
Business Management Software
Our client would like to speak with multiple decision-makers in accounting, finance, or hr who are involved in business management software purchases/decisions in their company to identify preliminary customer segments within their account universe.
They are aiming to better understand the different business functions and operational needs within their company.
This is a 1-hour paid phone consultation. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
1. How many business functions (e.G. Accounting, it, sales, r&d, etc.) does your company run in-house?
2. How many business functions (e.G. Accounting, it, sales, r&d, etc.) does your company outsource?
3. For how many new company needs (e.G. Financial management, crm, inventory management, etc.) does your company expect to need business management software over the next 2 years?
4. How many roles are involved in your company’s decision-making process?
5. How many operational needs (e.G. Billing/invoicing, e-signature, hr, etc.) does your company currently have?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are highly appreciated+26 Other Responses