Aquaculture Tank Technology
Am considering the application of octaform aquaculture tank technology. "in the past three years, aquaculture production in australia has increased by 46% in tonnage and 80% in value. The dramatic increase in value is the result of a concentration on high-value species such as atlantic salmon (tasmania), southern bluefin tuna (south australia), oysters (tasmania and nsw) and prawns (nsw, northern territory and queensland). Emerging industries include barramundi, silver perch and abalone.
But it's not just australia that is experiencing this boom. The united nations food and agriculture organisation reported the total world aquaculture production in 1994 reached 25.5 million tonnes valued at us$39.8 billion: an increase in tonnage of nearly 12% on the previous year. It is predicted aquaculture will meet at least 40% of the global demand for seafood in the next 15 years." my investor is able and willing to commit usd$10mill to the pilot project in year one.+11 Other Responses
my name is teodora ******** and i am international trade manager at ************ ltd korea.
We are looking to purchase chinese farm rased live chinese mitten crab and japanese ghost crab, size between 1.8-2.2 cm.
I am looking for seafood marketing consultants in china in order to find the earlier metioned products.
Please be so kind and help me in my research by recommending me a specialist in this field.
Thank you.+2 Other Responses
I'm seeking help in preparing a business plan to obtain funding for my aquaculture business and i'm new at this and i could use the help throughout this process.Basically i would like an estimate on how much it would take to start up an aquaculture farm.Open cage system for a range of fin fish in the caribbean,king fish,salmon,mackerel,sea brass,pacific tuna,blue fin tuna,sharks,etc.Also shrimp salt water species.Could you calculate the cost of setting up,building cost of facilities,cost of feed,transportation of fish,transportation of feed,cost of feed,cost of building a hatchery each fish selected,cost of breeding fish all of the selected above,cost of a standard fish processing plant,cost of equipment and storage.Cost of vehicles /land ,marine and air.Thank you+12 Other Responses
Fisheries In Qatar
we are looking for latest information (must include 2015 figures) on prices of the following fish: hamour, shrimp (local), catfish, seabass, seabream
1. No. Of fish markets and which areas in qatar are these fish markets in? Plus qualitative information about these fish markets.
2. Type of fish harvested in the capture fisheries. We need weight and price per kg.
3. Type of fish harvested in the nascent aquaculture projects. We need weight and price per kg.
4. Retail of fish - how much fish is purchased from where? How much daily from fish market, and how much daily from other retail outlets. Information required in tables.
5. Seasonality - does the consumption and purchase of fish vary with seasons?
6. Imports - which fish are imported and at what price?
7. What is the price and volume of the above fish sold in qatar? Where are they found (capture or aquaculture)?+6 Other Responses