Us Bulk Loan Sales
i am looking to speak with someone who is familiar with the current market for bulk sales (greater than $20mm) of us residential non-performing loans. Ideal experience would be in the work out group of a large bank, but would consider others as well.
jake+6 Other Responses
Real Estate And Structured Finance
Senior originators - real estate & structured finance
we are an independent investment banking practice specialising in structured capital raising and risk advisory activities, with primary focus on financial services, real estate and alternative assets.
Headquartered in london, we are an fsa and mifid compliant organisation with access to 29 european passports. We undertake assignments throughout the united kingdom and across continental europe.
We are currently seeking to identify and work with senior executives that:
- have a senior origination/“rainmaking” background in:
(a) financial services (primarily asset backed finance, asset based lending, and/or structured debt/equity),
(b) real estate (residential and/or commercial),
gained in a bank, accountancy firm, hedge fund, property firm, or other institution, with minimum 15 years’ experience in their respective field.
- are based in the uk (preferably london) and/or other european centres.
- are well connected and confident of their ability to source transactions within our investment parameters.
- currently operate as a “one-man band”, small teams, interim contractors or consultants, or are inactive.
- wish to be part of an fsa compliant investment banking organisation with high calibre professionals, respected brand image, and strong track record.
- want to be part of an entrepreneurial structure where they can build their own franchise and revenue streams.
Our relationship can extend from a straightforward intermediary/introducer arrangement to a full partnership role for select individuals, depending on your goals, objectives, and qualifications.
By way of clarification, this should not be construed as an employment offering but rather a means to establish synergies among like-minded professionals.
For a confidential, exploratory discussion, please contact us by including a brief summary of your background in the above sectors.+11 Other Responses
Fixed Income Technology
Technologists at institutional financial services firms, focused on solutions for trading and processing fixed income products (bonds, swaps, etc.) are required by our us firm for paid interviews.
Firm types should include but are not limited to asset managers, hedge funds, broker-dealers, investment banks, etc.
Us and europe preferred.+42 Other Responses
Digital Capital Markets Services
Digital capital markets services for institutional and corporate clients:
we would like to understand, on behalf of our client – a leading bank in israel, what are the main capital market services banks provide to their institutional\corporate\enterprise clients. In particular:
- what types of clients are they serving?
- what are the main services to each segment?
- what is the business model?
- are there any costs to the client?
- developed in-house or an off-the-shelf solution developed by an external company
it is extremely important to focus on services to large-scale clients – institutional, enterprise, corporate, capital market players, etc. Services to private clients are not relevant for this project.
Another key issue is to understand the reasons behind the decisions – not just description of services but also understanding why these services where chosen, why this business model, etc.
Suitable candidates can be banking professionals which held the following positions:
• senior level professionals in trading\e-trading services
• relationship managers (rm) in the capital markets departments
other suitable candidates can be from technology companies who develop trading\capital markets solutions for banks:
• r&d managers in technology companies who worked with banks
+9 Other Responses