We are currently working with our partner; a leading consulting company in seoul focused on the security industry and would like to speak with experts who would contribute their opinion on the industry.
Some sample questions on the industry would be:
- overall market view: major market trend, market size (how does the company estimate the security market size; methodology or logic)
- market segmentation: market segmentations (how did the company divide the market, and their rationale behind it)
- value proposition: customer needs per each segment
- 4p (price, product, promotion, place): major product/services and marketing strategies/actions per each segment
- enabler: incentive system, kpi, organization structure (whether it is driven by product cut or customer cut)
we are mainly focusing our interest on the following company : adt, secom, alsok, s1, kt telecop, adt caps, niscayah, prosegur, thales, utc fire and security.
maria+6 Other Responses
Network Security Testing Market
We are a well established investment firm based in the us. We're looking to do some market research in the penetration testing space and would like to speak to people who have assessed, purchased, or used vendors such as core security, cigital, netspi or digital defense. We’d prefer to speak to those in the financial or retail verticals if possible.
Below are some questions to ask prospective experts to help us select the ones we’d like to engage with:
1. Are you a key decision maker who manages or oversees penetration testing?
2. Do your penetration testing needs focus more around network security or application security, or both?
3. Have you chosen to utilize a penetration testing service such as core security, cigital, netspi or digital defense?
4. Please state your current title and employer.
Thank you.+11 Other Responses
Cyberark Enterprise Security
Cyberark enterprise security analyst nyc contract role 6+ months
*2+ years' experience with identity and access management (iam)
*3+ years' experience with password policies
you will be expanding the use of cyberark throughout the enterprise at my financial services client. It has been up and running for a year.+3 Other Responses
We are looking to speak to customers of exabeam. Exabeam is a security intelligence solution that leverages existing log data to quickly detect modern cyber attacks, prioritize security incidents, and accelerate effective response.
Some current customers of exabeam are adp, black rock, legg mason, barclays, td ameritrade, gap, levi’s, optiv, & ebay.
We are looking for customers in the u.S. Only. The typical titles would be director/vp of security, director of soc, ciso etc.
This would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation.+26 Other Responses
We require a subject matter expert in cyber security, more specifically ransomware as a guest/keynote speaker in a webinar planned for sept 22.
The sme must have relevant experience in online & data security, solid communication skills and good understanding of ransomware attacks.+17 Other Responses
Security Operations Center (soc) Service In Australia
An international research consultancy is seeking to understand the supply side of security operations center (soc) as a service in australia, specifically understand the different components of centers established in australia. Specifically, we're trying to answer the following questions:
• what is the workflow of different socs in australia?
• what technologies the soc uses for different stages of operation? Do they use in-house developed technologies or integrated from technological partners (if possible specific vendors, types of technologies e.G. Siem)
• on what data sources the soc rely on?
• what is the price ranges of outsourced soc services in australia
• staff structure and count in the soc: how many consultants/analysts/ what other positions are in need in a soc?
• what is the interaction with the end-user? What is the level of notification?
• what are the authorities of a soc?
Please specify your relevant experience in australia.
Thank you!+6 Other Responses
hope you are doing well !!
we have an opportunity for endpoint security engineer with one of our clients in savannah, ga
please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
if interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to connect with you.
Title: endpoint security engineer
location: savannah, ga
job description - (endpoint security (level-2):
should have minimum 6+ years of experience in information security- endpoint security
should have good understanding on information security concepts
must have managed and have strong knowledge on following products:
sophos endpoint protection suite
sophos/ utimaco safeguard encryption
sophos log writer
sophos reporting interface
sophos port auditor
mcafee epolicy orchestrator
mcafee viruscan enterprise for storage
tenable nessus security center v5.0
should have good knowledge of configuring policies for hips, personal firewall, device & port control, data loss protection components of sophos endpoint protection suite.
Very good experience with antivirus technology, experience in handling virus outbreaks, malware cleanup, policy creation, signature update & reporting.
Should have strong knowledge on full disk encryption technology
should be willing to work in rotational shifts
excellent communication and conversation skills
strong analytical and problem solving skills
good documentation skills
should have a great customer handling skills
experience with antivirus solutions across multiple operating systems
powershell scripting experience a plus
+3 Other Responses
Security Master Reference Data
Security master reference data analyst for financial services firm+6 Other Responses