Philippines Retail Banking
We are a market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. We are working on a project and want to connect with :
1. People with philippines retail banking growth experience
people with experience of customer acquisition programmes in the philippines for banks. Less useful if they’ve only done strategy or broad-spectrum marketing (e.G. Branding); we really want people who understand how to sign up new customers
2. People with philippines regulatory experience:
former employees at the central bank (bangko sentral ng pilipinas; bsp), pdic, and/or ministry of finance, especially with insight into "inclusive finance advocacy". E.G. -margarito ‘gary’ teves
3. People with experience of b2c financial services at non-banks in the philippines
e.G. From microfinance players/associations (e.G. Microfinance council of the philippines; sedp-simbag sa pag-asenso, inc., kabalikat para sa maunlad na buhay, inc., card, inc., asa philippines foundation, taytay sa kauswagan, inc.)
e.G. From investment firms (e.G. Col financial, first metro)
e.G. From fintechs (lenddo, ayanah, pay maya)
e.G. From mobile financial services arms of telcos (smart, globe)
please respond with your relevance to this request and a few availability windows for a 1 hour paid phone consultation.
hardik+9 Other Responses
Controls Systems In Refrigerated Retail
We are looking to speak with multiple participants in the refrigerated retail space, groceries, or supermarkets who can share their insights on the controls systems used in their building.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation.
Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space.
Will you be able to tell us about the controls systems used in your building (refrigerated retail or grocery or similar)?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal opinion and are not seeking any confidential information. All information you provide will be used for classification and research purposes only.+43 Other Responses
Hr Manager In Tier-1 Retail Bank
We are seeking an expert interview with someone who has hands-on experience in human resources (hr) management in tier-1 retail banks (only n. America and europe are relevant). We are seeking to understand overarching strategy in how hr is situated within the organization and best strategic practices. The candidate should ideally have experience in 2 or more banks in the relevant geographies.
Key issues to review in interview:
· what is the ration of hr employees versus overall workforce in bank?
· what is the structure of the hr employees/function (centralized versus de-centralized)?
· who is the hr division sub-ordinated to and which executives are responsible for their goals/tasks?
· underlying strategy and beliefs of hr division in day-to-day tasks and long-term goals/vision?
· key challenges facing hr and which challenges are unique to banking+13 Other Responses