Fmcg Secondary Market
I am interested in understanding secondary market (excess goods) for fmcg products such as household care; beauty products (hair); baby care; cosmetics; oral care and salon professional items in europe and middle east.+12 Other Responses
Process Automation Controls In Fmcg & Cpg
I am looking to engage with an expert for a phone consult on "process automation control systems" with a special focus on fmcg/cpg industry. I need information about topics as below:
1. Regional overview for fmcg/cpg industry in process automation
2. Latest technology trends affecting this market
3. What is the position of big fmcg/cpg firms viewed as clients by the suppliers in the global markets?
4. An overview about regional and global suppliers
experts with relevant experience, please let me know.+undefined Other Responses
Cpg Products Broker Services
Broker services in usa for cpg products (head quarter sales)
channels: hospitals, dental offices, pet stores, restaurants
geography: usa, canada, puerto rico
our client, a fortune 500 cpg company is currently looking for broker services agencies for head quarter selling for professional channels like hospitals, pet stores, dental clinics and restaurants. We currently would like to understand if there is a possibility for consolidation in these channels and working with a single player for multiple channels. I would also like to understand what are the factors used to incentivize the brokers to give more preference to our client's products over the competitors.
Key areas in focus
1) significance of each channel in terms of cpg sales (hospitals, restaurants, dental clinics, pet stores)
2) incentives given to brokers
3) geographies of head quarters located
4) channels that could be bundled
5) top players in north america+undefined Other Responses
Brazil Fmcg Distribution
we are currently doing research on fmcg (fast moving consumer goods) distribution practices in brazil. We would like to have insights on following:
1) based on our research we have understood that top fmcg manufactures engage with distributors specific to a region or state in brazil. Our focus is to understand above mentioned engagement model and if there are any other prevailing engagement models (product or brand based) for fmcg distribution that exists in brazil.
2) in the recent years supermarket/ hypermarket has witnessed increase in number and south-eastern states has recorded the highest retails sales of over r$50 billion. We would like to understand current dependency on the direct distribution model and the approx. Percentage break up of direct and indirect distribution.
3) we have identified fmcg distributors like martins, megafort, jc, group vila nova as few of the top fmcg distributors in brazil and would like to identify any other major fmcg distributors who engages with top fmcg manufactures in brazil
4) would like to understand the general terms of distribution contract like margin(percentage of sales), credit period, contract duration etc. That exist between fmcg manufactures and distributors.
Please respond with your contact details and best time to have a quick discussion on this.
Regards+7 Other Responses
We are a major consulting firm and are undertaking a study on naturals fmcg sector in india. In this regard we would like to speak to executives from forest essentials, himalaya drug company, biotique ,lotus herbals, dabur, srinivasa industrial & agro products (p) ltd, body shop, oriflame, khadi herbal.
madava+9 Other Responses
Cpg And Fmcg
I am sathwik, a research analyst with ****, inc. ****(www.****.Com) is the premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
**** has been engaged by our client, a leading fmcg/cpg company to understand vendor market dynamics & vendor capabilities in the fmcg/cpg distributors market in india.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas.
1. Who are the top vendors (by revenue) in each region? (north india, east india, west india and south india)
2. What are the latest market trends in the cpg distributors market? Growth trends? Mergers and acquisitions? Consolidation or fragmented market etc.?
i write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response by 9th may, 2014. Thank you+16 Other Responses
Consumer Product Distribution
we are looking for industry experts who can provide us insights about consumer product (cpg) distribution and major distributors in new zealand.
Following are the key questions for which we are looking for the insights:
1) to understand the distribution model adopted by consumer product (cpg)manufacturers in new zealand
2) identifying top consumer product (cpg) distributors, who offer end to end distribution services (import clearance, transportation and warehousing, sales, marketing via different channels, merchandising and promotional activities) to consumer product (cpg) manufacturers
3) what are the various models adopted by consumer product (cpg) companies for availing distribution services in new zealand. Is it a practice to engage with distributor for full line distribution service or is it better to outsource to different service providers
4) we would like to have real time case scenarios of consumer product (cpg) manufacturers engaging with distributors for end to end distribution services in new zealand and also the major distributors of top consumer product (cpg) manufacturers in new zealand.
Please let us know if you are interested and we would be more than happy to contact you.+7 Other Responses
We need sap plm resource for food industry. Plm architect with at least 5 years implementation in food industry, cpg(consumer packaged goods) industry.
Duration is 6-9 months, start date: april, location: primarily usa and need to travel to canada,latin america that means onsite and remote. After implementation ams(application maintenance and support) starts. Rate is market rate, travel expenses will be paid. Client is confidential.
Recipe management in plm is the key skill we are looking for.+3 Other Responses
I am planning to launch an fmcg brand. I am looking for marketing consultants in bangalore+7 Other Responses
Fmcg Promotional Items Sourcing
"fmcg promotional items sourcing best practices"
1. sourcing best practice
a. what are the sourcing approaches followed by global organizations when managing promotional items category? (centralized/decentralized)
· what is regarded as industry best practice?
· what are the factors that determine the choice of the strategy?
B. what are the supplier engagement strategies adopted by large organizations –
· global/regional/local suppliers?
· does the strategy differ by region?
· single supplier or multiple suppliers or agency model managing end to end supply chain?
· what are the factors that determine the choice of the strategy?
2. feasibility of agency model (end to end supply chain management)–advantages and disadvantages
a. do companies engage with a single agency, which in-turn manages all the promotional item needs from various suppliers?
· if yes, what are the advantages and disadvantages with this agency model?
· what type of companies utilize the agency model in sourcing promotional items?
· use of technology by promotional agencies to improve visibility
b. how do companies evaluate the performance of these agencies and roi in dealing with this category?
3. list of agencies (provided that agency model is available in the market)
a. who are the top agencies providing promotional items needs across the regions such as usa, latin america, apac and emea?+8 Other Responses
Fmcg Distribution New Zealand
we are looking for industry experts who can provide us insights about fmcg/cpg distribution in new zealand.
We are trying to explore the possibilities of having a distributor in new zealand to completely outsource marketing and distribution services. Following are the key questions for which we are looking for the insights:
1) identifying top fmcg/cpg distributors, who offer end to end distribution services (import clearance, transportation and warehousing, sales, marketing via different channels, merchandising and promotional activities) to fmcg/cpg manufacturers.
2) what are the various models adopted by fmcg/cpg companies for availing distribution services in new zealand. Is it a practice to engage with distributor for full line distribution service or is it better to outsource to different service providers.
3) real time examples of fmcg/cpg manufacturers engaging with distributors for end to end distribution services in new zealand.
Please let us know if you are interested and we would be more than happy to contact you.+5 Other Responses
Africa Fmcg Distribution
I work for a prominent global management consulting firm and currently looking for experts who have experience in fmcg, consumer goods, retail tobacco and/or general distribution of goods within cameroon or niger or drc. Other african countries are a possibilities.
This would be a long-term project engagement. Some part of the work would require on-site presence in geneva, switzerland and in some of the above african countries.
Kindly respond with a brief description of your knowledge and experience within the fmcg areas and your availability for a initial call.
Thank you for your help.
Rd+15 Other Responses