I am planning to launch an fmcg brand. I am looking for marketing consultants in bangalore+7 Other Responses
Consumer Product Distribution
we are looking for industry experts who can provide us insights about consumer product (cpg) distribution and major distributors in new zealand.
Following are the key questions for which we are looking for the insights:
1) to understand the distribution model adopted by consumer product (cpg)manufacturers in new zealand
2) identifying top consumer product (cpg) distributors, who offer end to end distribution services (import clearance, transportation and warehousing, sales, marketing via different channels, merchandising and promotional activities) to consumer product (cpg) manufacturers
3) what are the various models adopted by consumer product (cpg) companies for availing distribution services in new zealand. Is it a practice to engage with distributor for full line distribution service or is it better to outsource to different service providers
4) we would like to have real time case scenarios of consumer product (cpg) manufacturers engaging with distributors for end to end distribution services in new zealand and also the major distributors of top consumer product (cpg) manufacturers in new zealand.
Please let us know if you are interested and we would be more than happy to contact you.+7 Other Responses
Africa Fmcg Distribution
I work for a prominent global management consulting firm and currently looking for experts who have experience in fmcg, consumer goods, retail tobacco and/or general distribution of goods within cameroon or niger or drc. Other african countries are a possibilities.
This would be a long-term project engagement. Some part of the work would require on-site presence in geneva, switzerland and in some of the above african countries.
Kindly respond with a brief description of your knowledge and experience within the fmcg areas and your availability for a initial call.
Thank you for your help.
Rd+15 Other Responses
I am working on a loyalty report for a fmcg major. I am looking for insights in the following:
how top companies source loyalty programs in north america (sourcing strategy)
engagement, pricing and contract models adopted with end to end loyalty suppliers
competitive intelligence (spend on loyalty programs, case studies, etc.)
advantages of consolidation of loyalty suppliers-perspectives+2 Other Responses
Cpg And Fmcg
I am sathwik, a research analyst with ****, inc. ****(www.****.Com) is the premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
**** has been engaged by our client, a leading fmcg/cpg company to understand vendor market dynamics & vendor capabilities in the fmcg/cpg distributors market in india.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas.
1. Who are the top vendors (by revenue) in each region? (north india, east india, west india and south india)
2. What are the latest market trends in the cpg distributors market? Growth trends? Mergers and acquisitions? Consolidation or fragmented market etc.?
i write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response by 9th may, 2014. Thank you+16 Other Responses
Fmcg Distribution New Zealand
we are looking for industry experts who can provide us insights about fmcg/cpg distribution in new zealand.
We are trying to explore the possibilities of having a distributor in new zealand to completely outsource marketing and distribution services. Following are the key questions for which we are looking for the insights:
1) identifying top fmcg/cpg distributors, who offer end to end distribution services (import clearance, transportation and warehousing, sales, marketing via different channels, merchandising and promotional activities) to fmcg/cpg manufacturers.
2) what are the various models adopted by fmcg/cpg companies for availing distribution services in new zealand. Is it a practice to engage with distributor for full line distribution service or is it better to outsource to different service providers.
3) real time examples of fmcg/cpg manufacturers engaging with distributors for end to end distribution services in new zealand.
Please let us know if you are interested and we would be more than happy to contact you.+5 Other Responses
we are doing some research on the relationship between fmcg companies in germany (eg - p&g, henkel, j&j, ric, beckitt, etc) and retailers (walmart, etc.)
- retailer behaviour/requests that lead to supply chain inefficiencies
- strategies to control this behaviour (customer supply chain policies adopted) - bracket pricing, minimum order quantities rebates, warehousing value added services, etc.
- efficiency/fine management programs adopted by fmcg companies+1 Other Responses
Hi, i am looking for market intelligence on distribution network management solutions and sales force automation solutions for fmcg industry prevalent in indian markets.
I am looking for information such as the market leaders in indian market, what are the best practices adopted by the top fmcg companies in this market. Please reach out to me if you possess the expertise.+14 Other Responses
Fmcg Promotional Items Sourcing
"fmcg promotional items sourcing best practices"
1. sourcing best practice
a. what are the sourcing approaches followed by global organizations when managing promotional items category? (centralized/decentralized)
· what is regarded as industry best practice?
· what are the factors that determine the choice of the strategy?
B. what are the supplier engagement strategies adopted by large organizations –
· global/regional/local suppliers?
· does the strategy differ by region?
· single supplier or multiple suppliers or agency model managing end to end supply chain?
· what are the factors that determine the choice of the strategy?
2. feasibility of agency model (end to end supply chain management)–advantages and disadvantages
a. do companies engage with a single agency, which in-turn manages all the promotional item needs from various suppliers?
· if yes, what are the advantages and disadvantages with this agency model?
· what type of companies utilize the agency model in sourcing promotional items?
· use of technology by promotional agencies to improve visibility
b. how do companies evaluate the performance of these agencies and roi in dealing with this category?
3. list of agencies (provided that agency model is available in the market)
a. who are the top agencies providing promotional items needs across the regions such as usa, latin america, apac and emea?+8 Other Responses
We need sap plm resource for food industry. Plm architect with at least 5 years implementation in food industry, cpg(consumer packaged goods) industry.
Duration is 6-9 months, start date: april, location: primarily usa and need to travel to canada,latin america that means onsite and remote. After implementation ams(application maintenance and support) starts. Rate is market rate, travel expenses will be paid. Client is confidential.
Recipe management in plm is the key skill we are looking for.+3 Other Responses
Required list of fmcg consultants.+9 Other Responses
Fmcg Distribution Mexico
We are doing a study on the fmcg distribution model and engagement practices adopted by major fmcg manufacturers in mexico.
We are looking for subject expert for the following information's.
1. What are the different distribution models for reaching out to retail outlets in mexico and what is the percentage reach of each distribution model identified?
2. What is the best in class distribution model for fmcg distribution in mexico and what are the reasons?
3. Which is the most preferred engagement practice with distributors, (like channel based or exclusive distribution engagement) and general terms of engagement?
4. What is the pricing model adopted by fmcg companies for non-core distribution services such as btl activation, posm production, etc.
1. Who are the major distributors in mexico on a regional level for fmcg goods distribution?
Distributor cost analysis
1. What are the best in class and average margin for distribution operation in mexico?
2. What is the percentage contribution of each cost components (like storage, labour cost, etc. ) in the total margin?+7 Other Responses