Fmcg & Consumer Healthcare R&d
We are looking for experts in fmcg, consumer helthcare & pharma:
need information on these aspects of r&d services.
Time : 2 weeks
• industry trends - low cost country trends –india, china and the rising potential to source r&d from these countries.
• what have unilever's competitors done in this space?
• engagement models , pricing models, contract models
• cost structure - % wise cost split up of r&d services
• information on emerging trends on co-development, co-investment etc. On new capabilities, ip, licensing/ patent/royalty fee etc
• who are the main r&d services suppliers to the global top pharma companies- any existing & imminent jvs etc?+12 Other Responses
Fmcg Distribution In Europe
We are looking for experts to help us understand how top fmcg and consumer goods companies distribute their products across europe?
1) do companies source distribution in a centralized or decentralized manner?
1) do they use wholesaler or distributor or both?
2) do they engage with global or regional or local distributors?
3) what is the number of distributors maintained?+10 Other Responses
Demand Planning In Fmcg
We have been retained by one of our clients for a benchmarking study of different demand planning and co-packaging models adopted by various fmcg and otc drugs manufacturers. We need to understand the suitability of different demand planning business model for our client.
For this we are looking for an expert who has an extensive experience in demand planning process for fmcg/consumer goods companies (especially in emea region).+25 Other Responses
Digital Transformation In Fmcg
We are looking to map different use cases of digital transformation among fmcg companies globally.
For this, we are interested in having short conversations with current or former executives in leading fmcg companies (e.G. Nestle, coca cola, unilever, pepsico, danone etc.) with proven experience in implementing consumer facing digital platforms or services, such as innovative customer channels, machine learning and ai, sales channels and more. +17 Other Responses
Fmcg Mobile Marketing
Geographical scope – india (top 10 metropolitan cities, tier 2 cities and rural india)
clients industry: fmcg
brief background: the client wants to develop exhaustive understanding of mobile medium to target the consumers at right time and at right frequency by partnering with key suppliers
1. Understand overall mobile ecosystem (which includes mobile apps, m-commerce, m-wallets and how client can partner with telecom companies to gain competitive advantage.
- within m-apps, m-wallets and m-commerce:
- which are the top apps/m-com sites
- path to purchase insights
- opportunities to advertise in them
2. How to target premium consumers which are not receptive to traditional medium.
3. Drive better consumer engagement via mobile.
4. Drive sharper targeting at appropriate frequency to the relevant tg through publishers
short term goals:
a) understanding of the mobile landscape and trends in industry
b) partner with the key suppliers
a) drive better engagement with premium consumers and youth which are heavy mobile users
b) being aware of the latest trends to continue pilot learning and scale up.
The client is looking for latest figures and insights from reliable reports such as kpmg, e&y, deloitte, trusted industry body reports (like assocham)+2 Other Responses
Leg A Logistics In Pharma And Fmcg
We are looking to understand sourcing practices for leg a logistics in pharma and fmcg companies.
Leg a logistics: leg a comprises logistics services (international freight, domestic freight, customs brokerage, warehousing, haulage services) from raw and packaging suppliers into client manufacturing or external manufacturing sites.
1. How do companies source leg a logistics.
2. Who are the leading suppliers used by other companies in this category.
3. What is the % of logistics spend over raw material spend.
4. What is the % of logistics spend over packaging material spend.
5. What is the percentage of leg a material logistic spend that other companies buy directly from the material supplier vs the percentage of leg a bought directly by the company. (excluding the raw and packaging material cost)
6. What is the latest trend on leg a sourcing for pharmaceutical and consumer companies.+8 Other Responses
Mro Strategy In Fmcg
Eu preciso ter um entendimento do mercado de mro (manutenção, reparações e operações) no brasil, especificamente para as empresas de consumo masivo.
Estou interessada em saber:
1. Quais são as estrategias de mro que as grandes empresas de fmcg utilizam no brasil. E também como elas gestionan os serviços de manutenção de seus equipamentos.
2. Si existem no brasil, grandes fornecedores que posam integrar os serviços de mro.
3. Si existem no brasil integradores de itens de consumo como lubrificantes, graxas, ferramentas, etc.?
i need to have an understanding of the mro (maintenance, repair and operations) in brazil, specifically for masivo consumer companies.
I am interested to know:
1. What are the mro strategies that big companies fmcg use in brazil. And also how they gestionan maintenance services of their equipment.
2. If there are in brazil, large suppliers who pose integrate mro.
3. If there are in brazil consumables integrators as lubricants, greases, tools, etc.?+3 Other Responses
I want to start a business in fmcg as a distributor. Kindly suggest me the various sources that i can get the distributorship of fmcg products. Please suggest the branded as well as non branded products in solapur city, maharashtra, india.+3 Other Responses
Fmcg Distribution In Brazil
We are looking for expert who can provide us a list of distributors along with their capabilities; the distributors should be capable of importing and distributing premium fast moving consumer goods (fmcg) products into brazil+11 Other Responses
Fmcg Market Research Analysis
Looking for quantitative data analyst
+ advanced ms excel skills (pivot tables, etc.)
+ advanced powerpoint charting skills
+ comfortable working with disparate data sources and predominately non-primary survey research data sets.
+ background in fmcg market research/consumer insights
+ freelance consultant based in the u.K. (london) preferred but not required+10 Other Responses
Africa Fmcg Distribution
I work for a prominent global management consulting firm and currently looking for experts who have experience in fmcg, consumer goods, retail tobacco and/or general distribution of goods within cameroon or niger or drc. Other african countries are a possibilities.
This would be a long-term project engagement. Some part of the work would require on-site presence in geneva, switzerland and in some of the above african countries.
Kindly respond with a brief description of your knowledge and experience within the fmcg areas and your availability for a initial call.
Thank you for your help.
Rd+15 Other Responses
Fmcg Packaging In Brazil
We are looking for experts who can provide inputs in understanding the brazilian fmcg packaging industry. Our primary requirements are on knowing key market practices followed for material sourcing in the fmcg industry.
Categories of interest: baby care, hair care and oral care products
packaging products: non-breathable product films (backsheet films), laminated packaging products such as tubes, pouches, bags and labels (pressure-sensitive and glue-applied)
specific queries –
i. What is the possibility of an fmcg company involving in second level buying for their packaging products? Ex. Can fmcg products manufacturer buy resins/films on behalf of plastic converters?
Ii. Would hedging packaging commodities protect the business from fx fluctuations? If so what type of hedging should be followed (full/partial hedging)? Apart from physical, supplier or financial hedging is there any other way to hedge packaging commodities?
Iii. How to optimally use tax rebates to reduce import tax cost, export of finished product or raw materials? Can regimes like “green-yellow drawback scheme” benefit an fmcg company?
Iv. Which fmcg companies operating out of brazil use such a model? What are the best practices followed by these companies with regards to second level buying, hedging or using drawback regimes?
Kindly get in touch if you have expertise regarding the same.+10 Other Responses