I want to start a business in fmcg as a distributor. Kindly suggest me the various sources that i can get the distributorship of fmcg products. Please suggest the branded as well as non branded products in solapur city, maharashtra, india.+3 Other Responses
i am looking for experts who can provide some insights on the following:
industry: trucking/road transportation of fmcg goods
country: saudi arabia
1. Who are the major trucking service providers in saudi arabia for cross-country transportation in the middle east?
2. What are the preferred type of engagement models with the trucking service providers?
3. What is the optimal contract and payment terms negotiated with the trucking service providers?
4. What is the operating cost split-up of a truck in saudi arabia and what are the major cost drivers?
5. What are the major negotiation levers available in negotiating with a trucking service provider in saudi arabia?
Please let us know if the above subject is in line with your expertise and we will be more than happy to share the detailed questionnaire.
Thanks+12 Other Responses
Fmcg Secondary Market
Category: third party commercialization specialists (sellers) for secondary markets/institutional sales(hospitals, hotels, jails)
products: fmcg products with focus on detergents and shampoo
geography: costa rica and ecuador
focus of the study: enable reduction in wastage by driving sales of non-productive inventory in secondary markets available in ecuador and costa rica.
1. What are the most effective secondary markets available in costa rica and ecuador for commercialization of fmcg products ?
2. Who are the third party commercialization specialists/ suppliers available in costa rica and ecuador, who can buy fmcg products in bulk and commercialize these products in different secondary markets like hospitals, country stores, itinerant stores, hotels, jails etc
3. How do clients like unilever, kimberly-clark, p&g, ariel sell their products in secondary markets in ecuador and costa rica? Who are the third party agencies involved in selling the products to secondary markets?
4. What are their current practices in commercialization of products in secondary markets in hospitals, hotels, jails, country stores etc?+5 Other Responses
Fmcg Distribution In Europe
We are looking for experts to help us understand how top fmcg and consumer goods companies distribute their products across europe?
1) do companies source distribution in a centralized or decentralized manner?
1) do they use wholesaler or distributor or both?
2) do they engage with global or regional or local distributors?
3) what is the number of distributors maintained?+10 Other Responses