Organic Baby Foods Manufacturing
Hi, i am looking to identify the leading contract food manufacturers in europe. Particularly looking for co-manufacturers with capability to produce organic baby foods.
Also interested in understanding the value chain of baby food manufacturing.+10 Other Responses
Food Bacteria Testing Study
We are currently working for a client to conduct in-depth discussions with professionals involved in bacteria testing for food processing companies in india (operating in dairy, beverages, and packaged food verticals). Please let us know if you will be able to provide quote on this project as per the specifications below and by when we can expect the quotes on this.
The details are mentioned below:
to assess the current state of food bacteria testing in india and the market potential of food bacteria testing devices
-key focus areas of the discussion:
current testing methods and procedures: types of foods and bacteria tested, frequency of testing, time required for testing, extent of automation, precision/accuracy in testing, etc.Technology preference and current use: current equipment/systems used for bacteria testing, pros and cons, adoption of new technologies, etc. commercials: setup costs (capital expenditure) and operating expenses for bacteria testing technologies
-targeted geography: india
-target companies: nestle, amul, united spirits, bisleri, britannia, hindustan unilever ltd. Heritage foods ltd. Pepsico, coca cola, mother dairy, mondelēz international, inc, itc limited, kwality limited
-target group: current/ex-employees of the above mentioned target companies serving as quality control/system managers/ technicians, factory/shop floor in-charge/managers, senior microbiologists, etc. In food processing companies. The ex-employees should have been employed with their previous company until at least june 2014. Further, the work experience in their previous company should be at least one year.
-deadline: all discussions to be completed by feb 26, 2016
-discussion methodology: telephonic/in-person discussion
-length of the discussion: 45-60 minutes
-sample size: approximately 10-12 interviews
p.S. - please send us the cost estimate, along with the timeline.
disclaimer: as per our research practices, we will ensure that the information provided remains confidential and would be shared only in a consolidated form with the client.
let us know if you have any questions. +5 Other Responses
Liver Disease Medical Foods Market
Looking for experts who could discuss “liver disease medical foods market (the usa only).” we are interested to understand the following:
• liver cirrhosis market in the usa; player landscape, products, prices, key distributors
• key companies and medical food products for liver diseases; market share of key products
• product segmentation based on the formulation types and route of administration (roa)
• the target population for liver disease medical foods; who are the key influencers in this market and what
strategies companies are adopting to influence them?
• strategies adopted by the company to grow its liver disease medical food brand
• reimbursement scenario of medical foods for liver diseases and out-of-pocket expenses
• understanding of payer aspect in relation to medical foods selection, access, and reimbursement scenarios;
trends if any
• the value chain of medical foods along with margins and market structure (consolidated vs fragmented)
• key distributors of medical foods in the us market; their capabilities and collaborations, revenue, and key
• distributors: sales and distribution capabilities to target patients and influencers (prescribers), market
• key differentiating factors/messaging of the competitors’ brand
please do get in touch if found relevant and interested.
ashish+undefined Other Responses
Us Kosher Food Market
We are looking for consultants familiar with the us kosher food market structure, who are able to provide data on the market size, particularly with regards to the retail, institutional, and catering segments.
The consultation will be in the form of a one-hour phone call and follow-up questions sent via e-mail (if necessary)+undefined Other Responses