- please, only experts based in usa and/or uk -
my name is claudia and i work for a company in berlin.
We are currently conducting research for a project on production of food ingredients to get a general overview and better understanding of industry best practices.
More specifically we would like to have a qualitative discussion about general insights on:
- production factors, associated costs, energy usage and revenue.
- we have a special focus on several chemicals: vitamin e, sterol & medium-chain triglyceride.
I would like to speak with former employees or current employees of:
- adm, illinois, about vitamin e and sterol.
- arboris, savannah - georgia, about sterol.
- cargill, eddyville - iowa, about vitamin e and sterol.
- danisco, kettering - united kingdom, about medium-chain triglyceride.
- stepan, maywood - new jersey, about medium-chain triclyceride.
Please, if you think that you can help, do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you and best regards from germany,
claudia+3 Other Responses
Natural Ingredient Sourcing
Hello, we are a rapidly growing natural personal care products company. We are looking for someone very qualified to help us source natural butters, oils, surfactants, emulsifiers, actives, etc. From qualified suppliers. We manufacture the products on our own, but are having a time finding reputable suppliers. The person for the job is someone with industry contacts and lots of experience with natural ingredient sourcing.+38 Other Responses