Food Bacteria Testing Study
We are currently working for a client to conduct in-depth discussions with professionals involved in bacteria testing for food processing companies in india (operating in dairy, beverages, and packaged food verticals). Please let us know if you will be able to provide quote on this project as per the specifications below and by when we can expect the quotes on this.
The details are mentioned below:
to assess the current state of food bacteria testing in india and the market potential of food bacteria testing devices
-key focus areas of the discussion:
current testing methods and procedures: types of foods and bacteria tested, frequency of testing, time required for testing, extent of automation, precision/accuracy in testing, etc.Technology preference and current use: current equipment/systems used for bacteria testing, pros and cons, adoption of new technologies, etc. commercials: setup costs (capital expenditure) and operating expenses for bacteria testing technologies
-targeted geography: india
-target companies: nestle, amul, united spirits, bisleri, britannia, hindustan unilever ltd. Heritage foods ltd. Pepsico, coca cola, mother dairy, mondelēz international, inc, itc limited, kwality limited
-target group: current/ex-employees of the above mentioned target companies serving as quality control/system managers/ technicians, factory/shop floor in-charge/managers, senior microbiologists, etc. In food processing companies. The ex-employees should have been employed with their previous company until at least june 2014. Further, the work experience in their previous company should be at least one year.
-deadline: all discussions to be completed by feb 26, 2016
-discussion methodology: telephonic/in-person discussion
-length of the discussion: 45-60 minutes
-sample size: approximately 10-12 interviews
p.S. - please send us the cost estimate, along with the timeline.
disclaimer: as per our research practices, we will ensure that the information provided remains confidential and would be shared only in a consolidated form with the client.
let us know if you have any questions. +5 Other Responses
Pet foundry is looking for a food processing consultant to help us design a small-scale, low startup cost food processing operation in the san francisco bay area.
We are looking for someone who has knowledge and/or experience in the following areas:
- setting up a food processing facility or commercial kitchen for small-scale production
- certifications required from state and federal agencies
- safety and health guidelines to ensure proper handling of food including meat and vegetables
- ability to design a system that can scale from 100 lb. Batches to 1000 lb. Batches and higher
- assessing supply chain and production risks
- packaging and storing frozen food
- transporting frozen and refrigerated food
there are three phases to this contract role:
1) develop requirements
2) design a low-cost, scalable facility
3) setup supply-chain vendors
4) perform batch testing
5) hire operations managers and workers
6) provide training to all employees
7) oversee production for first 6 months
most work does not have to be on-site but some work may need to be on-site.+11 Other Responses
Servo Drives In Food Packaging
We are currently conducting a study to better understand the market for servo drives in food processing and packaging equipment. We are interested in a discussing a number of different aspects of the market including:
1) what are the key drivers of demand for servo drives used in food processing and packaging?
2) who are the main vendors of servo drives used in food processing and packaging and what differentiates them?
3) what are the key criteria used when selecting specific servo drives used in food processing and packaging?+undefined Other Responses