My husband died and the loan on our home is in his name only. Although i am not responsible for the loan, they can foreclose on my home. I was trying to assume the loan but citifinancial will not do this for me even though the payments will still come out of my account. I want to rebuild my credit. I also considered requesting a modification since my income is through survivor's benefits that has not begun as of yet and is at a reduced rate from the income of my husband's income. I do not understand this. I can not get information regarding the loan despite the fact i have sent in the death certificate, will, and p.O.A. Since the will states that i have the authority to enter into legal business on his part after death, i was wondering also if i can short sale this house to myself rather than go into foreclosure. Please help me and as soon as possible.+7 Other Responses
Stop foreclosures florida.Consumer protection option for families who may not qualify for new mortgage have the opportunity to stay in their home with a temporary moratorium. Creating 100%equity marketing homes, services education services,community development.Values in home ownership.All licenses approved by congress,internal revenue services. State florida.+5 Other Responses
We are part of a well know investment firm and are looking to speak with decision makers at large banks or mortgage lenders who manage bankruptcy services and have been customers of companies like these:
-national bankruptcy services
-beckett & lee
-national data center
these decision makers should have perspective on the needs of their banks, how they use these services, the number of employees dedicated to bankruptcy management, the resources they use, how much they recover in a given bankruptcy, etc.
For added context of the conversation, we would be interested in addressing the following questions:
- describe briefly how your company utilizes these services?
- have you been a customer of bankruptcy notification services? For what types of debt? Once you are notified, what
resources do you utilize to manage the bankruptcy through the life cycle?
- can you describe whether these services are more or less relevant for unsecured vs. Secured debt?
- how important is the quality of the data received by your notification provider?
- how important are these service providers to your bankruptcy recovery efforts?
- how large is the team that is dedicated to bankruptcy recovery? How has that changed in the last 3 years?
- do you expect to rely on your bankruptcy service providers more or less in the next 3 years?
- has your company taken any strategic action to better manage their bankrupt accounts in the last 3 years?
Thank you.+undefined Other Responses