Higher Education Resource Management Software
We are interested in experts who are familiar with higher education resource management software and have the ability to speak / must have knowledge about the following:
- software procurement or involved in the scheduling process.
-needs to have insight into the process of scheduling rooms/facilities at a large university.
-must have knowledge about the resource management market in general, drivers, trends, and players and preferably having used resource management systems.
To show your relevance in the space, please briefly answer the questions below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space?
2. Can you share your experience/insights on higher education resource management software? Briefly explain.
+39 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Wealth Management Software
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has a need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts who are familiar with the wealth management software technologies in canada and the us. All candidates should have knowledge of this industry and the competitive dynamics at play. Please list all softwares you have worked with. This project has a budget.+6 Other Responses
Construction Software Study (spain)
We are currently looking to speak with experts in construction software suppliers/ general contractors/ construction companies in spain. We are interested in software tools/apps which are used to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management etc.
The primary area of investigation is to know the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies in spain.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1. Can you briefly elaborate on your experience working with software tools/apps to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management, quality and safety etc.?
2. Are you able to comment on the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies?
3. Are you able to share insights on how to go about selecting the vendor for construction software tools? What are the parameters you look into? (like local vs. Foreign, brand, price, customer base, others)
4. Would you be able to share who the leading providers are of specialized construction software in the market? Any specific reasons why are they preferred more in comparison to others?+23 Other Responses