i am looking for following information on forensic audit :
1. What are the industry best practices with respect to forensic audit?
2. Do large organizations keep forensic auditing in-house or outsource or co-source ? What is the preferred model and why?
3. What is the role of shared service centers in forensic audit?
4. If outsource, do companies engage with one service provider for forensic audit at global level or do they work with multiple service providers ?
5. If co-source, how do companies share responsibilities with their service providers?
6. Do companies consolidate forensic audit services with internal audit services while outsourcing to a 3rd party service provider?
6. What is the market split between tier i and tier ii players for forensic audit ?
7. Who are the top tier ii service providers for forensic audit in us, uk, china, singapore and japan?
8. What is the role of procurement in forensic audit services ?+6 Other Responses
working on accounting-related and business consulting projects to translate business and accounting requirements into technical solution specifications. Client/project requires u.S. Citizenship.
degree preferred: bachelor's degree or master's degree in management information systems, engineering, accounting, computer science, mathematics, finance, economics, statistics, mba from an accredited college/university. Certification(s) preferred: database and programming certifications, such as oracle, ms sql server; cpa; and/or pmi. Certified fraud examiner is a plus. Knowledge preferred: proven knowledge of, and/or success in individual contributor or supervisory roles relating to data analytics, forensic accounting and/or financial reporting, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas: - supervising or leading work streams involving business transactions management, such as divestitures, mergers and acquisitions; - performing in or maintaining relational and nosql databases, especially utilizing one or more of the following environments: data visualization tools - tableau; spotfire, qlikview, etc., microsoft sql, oracle, informatica; or, vba or python; - performing in erps, especially multiple business and accounting cycles, financial reporting activities, and data models; - understanding industry-specific business processes and accounting practices, such as technology, healthcare, oil and gas, utilities, etc.; and, - consulting or helping to manage industry-related data analytics and/or financial management, emphasizing multiple business and accounting cycles. Skills preferred: demonstrates a thorough level of ability in and/or proven record of success with data analytics, forensic accounting and/or financial reporting, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas: - managing multiple workstreams and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, cross-functional, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment; - leading teams on accounting-related and business consulting projects to translate business and accounting requirements into technical solution specifications; - creating, managing, and utilizing high performance relational and nosql databases, such as microsoft sql server, oracle, microsoft access, olap and other proprietary software; - gathering, standardizing, and analyzing voluminous transactional electronic data, such as banking records, general ledgers, sales and inventory data, etc.; - querying and mining large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examining financial data and filtering for targeted information that utilize both traditional and predictive/advanced analytic methodologies; - designing and developing user interfaces and database reports; - communicating cogently when writing, speaking and/or presenting to senior management, client personnel, compliance personnel, and team members; and, - contributing to project management, including maintaining work plans, status reports, and client-ready deliverables.
accounting information systems
years of experience
3-5 years+9 Other Responses