Forensic Accounting For Vineyard Operations
Our client is seeking an expert in finance who has experience with vineyards operations and grape sales experience, and corporate operations.
The selected expert will conduct forensic accounting to determine how much money the corporation has either spent or lost on specific items, calculate the damage to the corporation grape sales, loans made to and from the corporation, and to value the improvements the corporation made to an individual's properties.
Prior testifying experience is preferred, but not required.
Location: napa, ca or sonoma, ca+5 Other Responses
i am looking for following information on forensic audit :
1. What are the industry best practices with respect to forensic audit?
2. Do large organizations keep forensic auditing in-house or outsource or co-source ? What is the preferred model and why?
3. What is the role of shared service centers in forensic audit?
4. If outsource, do companies engage with one service provider for forensic audit at global level or do they work with multiple service providers ?
5. If co-source, how do companies share responsibilities with their service providers?
6. Do companies consolidate forensic audit services with internal audit services while outsourcing to a 3rd party service provider?
6. What is the market split between tier i and tier ii players for forensic audit ?
7. Who are the top tier ii service providers for forensic audit in us, uk, china, singapore and japan?
8. What is the role of procurement in forensic audit services ?+6 Other Responses
My cpa filed my monthly sales and use taxes incorrectly since 2009. Now i owe the irs $25,000. She filed my business under exempt, which i am not exempt, and not sure why she done that, and then she would prepare my monthly taxes and say i didn't owe anything and to just send $15.00 in and the times that she did say i owed something come to find out was the wrong amount. She has this this information actually written on the copies she gave me of my tax returns. I noticed something was wrong this year when i kept getting letters from the irs stating i owed "x" amount of dollars. When i would try to ask my cpa about these letters, i could never get in touch with her or she would tell me it was taken care of. After several months of this, i asked for an audit trying to be an honest person and do the right thing, and i also quit using my cpa. Now i want to sue my cpa for the interest, penalties, lawyer fees, court cost, damaging stress (which is medically noted), and grief payment. This has been severely damaging to my family and has almost caused a divorce between me and my husband this is also been damaging to my business, and i have almost had to shut my doors due to money issues and stress.+2 Other Responses
We are a well established consulting firm based in the us that is conducting a research study amongst people who are influences/decision makers around e-commerce fraud across the industry.
We are looking to hold 30-45 minute interviews with professionals that fit the following spec:
- influences/decision makers around e-commerce fraud across industry -- they have to be influencers/ decision makers in e-commerce fraud e.G. Leading the e-commerce/fraud prevention department at a major online retailer/ retailer with a big online presence, airline or a bank or other related financial institution – basically any company/institution that deals with transactions via e-commerce
- c-suite level preferred, (top senior executives), but ideally will be influencers or decision makers. Titles could include cio, senior vp, executive vp, vp, managing director, director, etc. Or anyone that is leading the fraud prevention or e-commerce fraud department at a major institution
please include your background and experience within this area. Thank you.+undefined Other Responses
Looking for an accountant to evaluate the historical financial statements of a public company with global operations and highlight any areas that may be suspect or require further diligence. Please include detailed background in responding.+19 Other Responses
Forensic Dna Analysis
Looking for an expert for dna interpretation in a criminal case+5 Other Responses
Stothe zintro blog needs you! i am looking for your expert opinion on the news below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. You will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no direct payment involved, but you will get lots of traffic to your expert profile). If interested, please send me your response via znotes within the next one or two days.
Hp was left with an $ 8.8 billion overall charge for misleading investors after autonomy, the british software company it acquired for $ 11.1 billion last year, had engaged in accounting misrepresentation of its financial performance. Hp stock price dropped down to less than $12 on tuesday. Would you hold hpâs board or auditors responsible for the fraud? How will hp recover value for its shareholders?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
please include your full name, we will link it to your expert profile, getting you more presence on zintro. If you have any questions, please let me know.
idil kan+4 Other Responses
I am looking for an expert who can testify regarding whether or not a certain loan transaction was "normal business" or whether it should have been regarded as a "suspicious transaction"+8 Other Responses