Zero Trust Network Solutions
We are looking for security decision makers either c-level or c-1 (meaning they directly report to the c level exec) are very or extremely knowledgeable about zero trust. The candidates must have significant influence in decisions made at organization for cybersecurity, threat protection, identity management, risk management, application security or digital forensics and incident response
this is for a paid 1-hour face-to-face web interview.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. This is not a sales solicitation. All the information you provide us is kept strictly confidential. It is used for classification purposes only.
Kindly respond to the questions below as to your relevance in this space:
1. What level of authority do you have in the purchase and selection of solutions or services related to security and threat protection in your company?
2. How familiar are you with the concept of zero trust?
+197 Other Responses
Online Cybersecurity Education
We are developing a series of undergraduate and graduate level online courses related to cybersecurity for one of our clients in the education space.
The goal is to bring their cybersecurity program to a higher level. To achieve that, all courses, whether new or revisions, will be engaging, hands-on, accessible, and utilizing consistent instructional design. Simulations, toolwire labs, and mini hands-on activities will be added to most of the courses; some of the graduate and all undergraduate courses will also be aligned to industry certifications standards.
The smes responsibility will be to work with our instructional designers and the college faculty to review/revise existing course outcomes and syllabus, and to either revise or create reading materials list, module notes, assignments and assessment, discussion questions, and interactive components (simulations).
- minimum mater’s level degree, phd preferred
- experience teaching (online or in person) or designing similar courses
- for certification/exam preparation courses, current certification:
- for certification/exam preparation courses, experience teaching or creating exam preparation courses
- for certain courses, experience designing practical labs with toolwire
scope will depend on a particular course. All courses consist of 8 modules and include:
- module notes (lecture notes)
- discussion questions (1 per module)
- assessments (quizzes and exams) and associated rubrics
certification/exam preparation courses will also include development of a practice exam (number of questions depends on the particular certification exam requirements).
Some courses will include one or more of the following
- hands-on activity
- intensive lab (toolwire)
1. Review existing course materials
2. Provide new content and changes to existing content
3. Review and edit storyboards created by our instructional designers
4. Review completed course in learning management system+11 Other Responses
It Business Trend
We are looking for multiple c-level or sales executives from north america or continental europe region who can speak of the challenges and opportunities of atos. We are interested to understand the challenges and opportunities of atos and inn which business lines regions are they winning/losing? Why? And to which competitors?
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Are you able to discuss the challenges and opportunities of atos?
2. Do you have at least 10 years of experience in the industry?
3. Can you share your insights on perspectives on winning/losing projects or market share?+20 Other Responses