Lab Consumables & Chemicals In Western Europe
We are a global market research firm currently working with a leading agricultural science and technology company. We are seeking experts who can provide insights on the “lab consumables & chemicals market in western europe”.
The following questions would help us gain actionable insights that we aim to share with our client –
• current supply and demand analysis (western european region)
• any anticipated threats to watch out for in lab consumables & chemicals market in western europe region
• sme point of view on pricing trends from a long-term perspective (2-3 years) in western europe region
• top providers in western europe
note: inputs compiled and shared must not be provided from company websites and other secondary sources. We wish to unearth the not so oblivious aspects and hence, hands-on relevant experience is a must for this project. Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the industry, if you are interested to proceed.
+18 Other Responses
Meetings & Events In France
One of our client would like to know about the meetings and events market in france.
1. What is the current market scenario of meetings and events industry in france?
2. What are the market trends in france?
3. What are the trends on innovations?
4. Who are local suppliers in meetings and event industry and their service capabilities in france?
5. What are best practices adopted by other large companies (single supplier/ multiple suppliers, global supplier/ regional supplier) in france?
6. What kind of kpi could we include in the contract to build a performance strategy?
7. What are the pricing models of different suppliers?
8. What is the price benchmarking by different functions?
9. What are the cost saving opportunities?
swetha+6 Other Responses
Water Chemistry France
We are a company in south of france working with desalination and water treatment for large yachts. We need some consultancy regarding reactions between the water in the ships water tanks and added silver ions for water sterilization. How much ag will be lost due to precipitation and agcl formation? Why do we sometimes have black staining and sediment in the ships tanks?+10 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Distribution Europe
We would like to understand the current pharmaceutical cold chain distribution models and marketing structure adopted across the european countries in order to distribute cold chain products.
In addition, we also would like to understand the list of major distribution hubs in europe and different temperate controlled packaging practices adopted for distribution.
Geographic scope: united kingdom, netherlands, germany, belgium, france, italy, israel, austria, spain, switzerland, nordics, portugal, greece.
- cold chain distribution models
- engagement models
- pricing models adopted for distribution service
if interested please share your contact details; email and phone number.+4 Other Responses