I have invested my money in some money scheme called defencex wich gives 2% of what you invested per day. Now the registrar of the bank applied at high court to freeze their accounts stating that the money scheme is conducting the work of banks. Does this mean i'm gonna loose all my money?They are going to court on the 25th of march. This money scheme is owned by chris******.+2 Other Responses
Fraud Management In Finance Institution
Fraud management in finance institutions:
industry focus bfsi sector and geography focus of canada and us:
1. What are financial institutions in the marketplace doing with respect to their fraud functions?
2. How is fraud functions organized in bfsi companies?
3. What functions are performed in-house vs. What is outsourced in the fraud management value chain - strategy & reporting, prevention, detection, investigation, recovery, and micro & macro fraud analysis?
4. Costs/benefits of outsourcing?
5. What are the fraud patterns observed in banking institutions currently and what is the outlook?
6. If outsourced, to which vendors (regions of focus â canada and usa) and which geographies?
7. How does the supply market look like? What are the different kind of suppliers? What is the outlook?+23 Other Responses
My name is mika. I am an investor in pre ipo shares in company based in united states of america. . my questions are: 1. May i understand somehow if these companies qttalk and scorpio performance are real working companies but not a phantom?! and because one of the president , he found new company in california he invite me shares of 1.50$/share for going public with pre ipo venture capital 2. Is this illegal ? How i can take if possible as well my money back? 3. Can i get claim in court for being fraud? 4. If you can explain me more details and special to be sure and safe. Thank you so much in advance. For hearing from you. With respect mika.+4 Other Responses