Seeking highly recognized, forensic fraud experts with experience in fraud of any type within either federal departments and agencies and/or fortune 1000 business to provide deep insights into the subject and assess potential solutions.+22 Other Responses
Online Gaming Fraud
I work for a data warehousing company. Here we understand that fraud is serious issue within the uk online gaming industry. I would like to arrange a call with you to discuss the opportunity of working with you to arrange some one on one meetings with a select number of gaming companies to position our company and utilise your skills and knowledge as an independent consultant within this area. Please contact me to discuss further?.
louisa+17 Other Responses
Fraud Management In Finance Institution
Fraud management in finance institutions:
industry focus bfsi sector and geography focus of canada and us:
1. What are financial institutions in the marketplace doing with respect to their fraud functions?
2. How is fraud functions organized in bfsi companies?
3. What functions are performed in-house vs. What is outsourced in the fraud management value chain - strategy & reporting, prevention, detection, investigation, recovery, and micro & macro fraud analysis?
4. Costs/benefits of outsourcing?
5. What are the fraud patterns observed in banking institutions currently and what is the outlook?
6. If outsourced, to which vendors (regions of focus â canada and usa) and which geographies?
7. How does the supply market look like? What are the different kind of suppliers? What is the outlook?+23 Other Responses
Currency Exchange Fraud
We represent a defendant in a currency exchange fraud case in the san francisco chinese community. Our defendant was enticed to come into the office of what is now known to be a scam operation based on an ad in a chinese-language newspaper to the effect that she could earn money and be trained in a professional business. Before this, the defendant had worked in a restaurant. She was given phony training and, apparently, encourage to suggest to her friends that they come in for training. Though what exactly she said to them is disputed, they did invest and all lost their money, including defendant. We need an expert to offer an opinion regarding the operation of such scams.+9 Other Responses