Seeking highly recognized, forensic fraud experts with experience in fraud of any type within either federal departments and agencies and/or fortune 1000 business to provide deep insights into the subject and assess potential solutions.+22 Other Responses
Digital Education Content Market
We are looking to speak with someone familiar with technology companies serving the education content market. We are mostly focused on market and competitive trends in the education supplement market. The two primary topics of conversation are:
1) provide an overview of edmentum (formerly plato learning, archipelago learning). What were the factors that caused edmentum’s sales decline and ultimate bankruptcy? Do any other companies in the space exposed to the same sales decline risks?
2) provide an overview of the competitive environment for digital and print reading supplement content market. What competitors are in this market in addition to cambium learning/learning a-z?
Job titles: an executive or someone in a sales function who is familiar with the market, can discuss market growth and competitive environment.
familiar with the edmentum bankruptcy – can speak to the primary causes.
Can discuss strategy of the large content publishers (pearson, mcgraw, hmh, etc) and how they compete with the digital supplement providers
can discuss competitive environment in the digital supplemental materials market, particularly for the reading space.
Companies in this space of interest:
cambium learning (voyager sopris, learning a-z)
edmentum (plato learning, archipelago learning)+24 Other Responses
Online Cybersecurity Education
We are developing a series of undergraduate and graduate level online courses related to cybersecurity for one of our clients in the education space.
The goal is to bring their cybersecurity program to a higher level. To achieve that, all courses, whether new or revisions, will be engaging, hands-on, accessible, and utilizing consistent instructional design. Simulations, toolwire labs, and mini hands-on activities will be added to most of the courses; some of the graduate and all undergraduate courses will also be aligned to industry certifications standards.
The smes responsibility will be to work with our instructional designers and the college faculty to review/revise existing course outcomes and syllabus, and to either revise or create reading materials list, module notes, assignments and assessment, discussion questions, and interactive components (simulations).
- minimum mater’s level degree, phd preferred
- experience teaching (online or in person) or designing similar courses
- for certification/exam preparation courses, current certification:
- for certification/exam preparation courses, experience teaching or creating exam preparation courses
- for certain courses, experience designing practical labs with toolwire
scope will depend on a particular course. All courses consist of 8 modules and include:
- module notes (lecture notes)
- discussion questions (1 per module)
- assessments (quizzes and exams) and associated rubrics
certification/exam preparation courses will also include development of a practice exam (number of questions depends on the particular certification exam requirements).
Some courses will include one or more of the following
- hands-on activity
- intensive lab (toolwire)
1. Review existing course materials
2. Provide new content and changes to existing content
3. Review and edit storyboards created by our instructional designers
4. Review completed course in learning management system+11 Other Responses
Healthcare Education Services
We are working on healthcare education market dynamics and need to understand the perception about the various healthcare education products and services among end-users like physicians, nurses, radiologists etc.+20 Other Responses