Fraud And Risk Compliance
i am looking for subject matter experts for fraud & risk compliance speakers for conducting webinars (online training's) , please advise if you would be interested in more details for the same.
Thanks+13 Other Responses
Risk Management For Banking Institutions
Seeking an experience expert on risk prevention, risk management with specialties in payment fraud, operational & credit risk to explore a senior risk position in group cards & personal financing with a large local bank? Appreciate your feedback. Many thanks in advance, denise aspac executive search+12 Other Responses
A leading webinar publisher is seeking an expert to lead a 60-minute webinar on the topic of “risk management best practices for advising your ceo and board of directors” scheduled for 12/5 at 1 p.M. Est. The speaker will be responsible for compiling a basic 15-20-slide powerpoint for the presentation (template provided) and being available for the live recording or for a pre-record prior to that date. Speakers will be asked to sign a waiver, release and consent form that requires the speaker to provide their intellectual property for the purposes of presenting with ****. While we will maintain a copyright of the final product (powerpoint with **** logos and recording of presentation), ****will not hold a copyright on the intellectual property provided by the speaker and the speaker will be free to use such concepts in the future. The chosen speaker will receive compensation and tremendous professional exposure. Speakers will not be asked to pay any fees. Our lecturers have come from: mit sloan, sap, forbes, cornell university, ernst & young, deloitte, kpmg, new york university, and many more top organizations. For additional requirements or information, please send your resume and any relevant information, as well as this original posting. Contact: daniel ****+5 Other Responses
Risk Advisory Services
We are a part of an mnc providing risk advisory services to clients in the energy & utilities space.
We have an interesting opportunity wherein we require the guidance of a oil & gas pipeline hse subject matter expert (more than 15 years of experience) to develop and deliver a hse case. The scope includes:
1) performing reviews on hse risks and threats on assets/facilities.
2) perform a hazards identification exercise for each section of the sectionalised pipelines and gas supply stations to identify the major hazards, noting the initiating event, likelihood, potential severity and preventative measures as well as response measures.
3) identifying hazards and failure modes potentials on assets/facilities.
4) developing risks register & consequences management on assets/facilities.
5) developing risks and hazards mitigations and controls on assets/facilities.
6) developing hse case which reflects the latest assets/facilities configurations including the surrounded conditions/environments.
Please let us know in case you would be interested in this opportunity and respond with your relevance to this request.
saurabh+undefined Other Responses