Fraud Detection And Prevention
i am looking to understand fraud prevention and detection market and key suppliers in this space. Specifically i need to know who are the key suppliers for the following categories of fraud who can serve on a global level:-
o account opening / on boarding and product origination
o identification and verification
o third party fraud
o internal fraud
o customer fraud
o case management
i am also looking to understand various market trends for each of these categories. Thank you in advance.
victor+20 Other Responses
Fraud Management In Finance Institution
Fraud management in finance institutions:
industry focus bfsi sector and geography focus of canada and us:
1. What are financial institutions in the marketplace doing with respect to their fraud functions?
2. How is fraud functions organized in bfsi companies?
3. What functions are performed in-house vs. What is outsourced in the fraud management value chain - strategy & reporting, prevention, detection, investigation, recovery, and micro & macro fraud analysis?
4. Costs/benefits of outsourcing?
5. What are the fraud patterns observed in banking institutions currently and what is the outlook?
6. If outsourced, to which vendors (regions of focus â canada and usa) and which geographies?
7. How does the supply market look like? What are the different kind of suppliers? What is the outlook?+23 Other Responses
I have invested my money in some money scheme called defencex wich gives 2% of what you invested per day. Now the registrar of the bank applied at high court to freeze their accounts stating that the money scheme is conducting the work of banks. Does this mean i'm gonna loose all my money?They are going to court on the 25th of march. This money scheme is owned by chris******.+2 Other Responses