Fraud Detection And Prevention
i am looking to understand fraud prevention and detection market and key suppliers in this space. Specifically i need to know who are the key suppliers for the following categories of fraud who can serve on a global level:-
o account opening / on boarding and product origination
o identification and verification
o third party fraud
o internal fraud
o customer fraud
o case management
i am also looking to understand various market trends for each of these categories. Thank you in advance.
victor+20 Other Responses
Fraud Prevention Software
We are looking to speak to customers of signifyd (https://www.Signifyd.Com/). Signifyd provides fraud prevention as a service for online merchants. They do this by providing a chargeback guarantee (i.E. If the merchant gets a chargeback, signifyd eats the cost), an approval rate guarantee and a review time guarantee. The competitors in this space are sift science, threatmetrix, forter, and riskified. We want to talk with the decision maker who evaluated signifyd and sift science, and who was responsible for ultimately deciding to move forward with them. We are looking for customers preferably in the u.S./canada. The typical titles would be it operations, software engineering, product management, director/vp of security, vp of information security, director of soc, ciso etc. This would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a short summary of relevance to this request.+undefined Other Responses
Fraud Management In Finance Institution
Fraud management in finance institutions:
industry focus bfsi sector and geography focus of canada and us:
1. What are financial institutions in the marketplace doing with respect to their fraud functions?
2. How is fraud functions organized in bfsi companies?
3. What functions are performed in-house vs. What is outsourced in the fraud management value chain - strategy & reporting, prevention, detection, investigation, recovery, and micro & macro fraud analysis?
4. Costs/benefits of outsourcing?
5. What are the fraud patterns observed in banking institutions currently and what is the outlook?
6. If outsourced, to which vendors (regions of focus â canada and usa) and which geographies?
7. How does the supply market look like? What are the different kind of suppliers? What is the outlook?+23 Other Responses
Anti Fraud Policies In Europe
Seeking an expert with a strong knowledge of public sector anti-fraud policies and procedures (such as from olaf). Preferably based in europe (including the uk). For short consulting engagement, paid at a daily rate.+10 Other Responses