Fraud Detection Software
We are looking to speak to paid commercial users of sift science for a 1 hour research call about your use case, purchasing decision, and evaluation of other competitors in the space. The sift science software platform uses machine learning to accurately predict which users businesses can trust, and which ones they can’t. This would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with your relevance to this request and a few availability windows for a 1 hour phone consult in the next few days.+undefined Other Responses
Fraud Management In Finance Institution
Fraud management in finance institutions:
industry focus bfsi sector and geography focus of canada and us:
1. What are financial institutions in the marketplace doing with respect to their fraud functions?
2. How is fraud functions organized in bfsi companies?
3. What functions are performed in-house vs. What is outsourced in the fraud management value chain - strategy & reporting, prevention, detection, investigation, recovery, and micro & macro fraud analysis?
4. Costs/benefits of outsourcing?
5. What are the fraud patterns observed in banking institutions currently and what is the outlook?
6. If outsourced, to which vendors (regions of focus â canada and usa) and which geographies?
7. How does the supply market look like? What are the different kind of suppliers? What is the outlook?+23 Other Responses
Anti Fraud Policies In Europe
Seeking an expert with a strong knowledge of public sector anti-fraud policies and procedures (such as from olaf). Preferably based in europe (including the uk). For short consulting engagement, paid at a daily rate.+10 Other Responses