Seeking highly recognized, forensic fraud experts with experience in fraud of any type within either federal departments and agencies and/or fortune 1000 business to provide deep insights into the subject and assess potential solutions.+22 Other Responses
i am looking for following information on forensic audit :
1. What are the industry best practices with respect to forensic audit?
2. Do large organizations keep forensic auditing in-house or outsource or co-source ? What is the preferred model and why?
3. What is the role of shared service centers in forensic audit?
4. If outsource, do companies engage with one service provider for forensic audit at global level or do they work with multiple service providers ?
5. If co-source, how do companies share responsibilities with their service providers?
6. Do companies consolidate forensic audit services with internal audit services while outsourcing to a 3rd party service provider?
6. What is the market split between tier i and tier ii players for forensic audit ?
7. Who are the top tier ii service providers for forensic audit in us, uk, china, singapore and japan?
8. What is the role of procurement in forensic audit services ?+6 Other Responses
The zintro blog needs you! i am looking for your expert opinion on the news below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long.Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site.You will be named in the article and a link to your profile will be included.Your contribution is voluntary(there is no direct payment involved,but you will get lots of traffic to your expert profile). If interested,please send me your response via znotes within few days.
Applied dna sciences and security company smokecloak created a fog-based security system,which marks intruders with plant-based forensic markers.Triggered by an alarm,the fog deployment system fills the room with thick dna fog,obscuring criminals' vision.The customized engineered dna can be traced back to the scene of a specific crime.Genetic particles are nearly impossible to remove from human skin for up to three weeks.Will the technology sell in the us?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
please include your full name,we will link it to your profile,getting you more presence on zintro.If you have any questions,please let me know.
idil kan+4 Other Responses