Seeking highly recognized, forensic fraud experts with experience in fraud of any type within either federal departments and agencies and/or fortune 1000 business to provide deep insights into the subject and assess potential solutions.+22 Other Responses
i am looking for following information on forensic audit :
1. What are the industry best practices with respect to forensic audit?
2. Do large organizations keep forensic auditing in-house or outsource or co-source ? What is the preferred model and why?
3. What is the role of shared service centers in forensic audit?
4. If outsource, do companies engage with one service provider for forensic audit at global level or do they work with multiple service providers ?
5. If co-source, how do companies share responsibilities with their service providers?
6. Do companies consolidate forensic audit services with internal audit services while outsourcing to a 3rd party service provider?
6. What is the market split between tier i and tier ii players for forensic audit ?
7. Who are the top tier ii service providers for forensic audit in us, uk, china, singapore and japan?
8. What is the role of procurement in forensic audit services ?+6 Other Responses
Could you recommend a forensic or scientific expert that could read a disk which was sent to our attorney from the vermont court which would determine
what forensic evidence should be tested in order for the judge to allow the state to test the dna. An innocent man has been serving 17 years of a life without parole sentence convicted on circumstantial evidence. This is a high profile case which has been bounced from court to court since my sons conviction. New forensic evidence has just been revealed to us and perhaps some good evidence can be found.+8 Other Responses