Fraud Management In Finance Institution
Fraud management in finance institutions:
industry focus bfsi sector and geography focus of canada and us:
1. What are financial institutions in the marketplace doing with respect to their fraud functions?
2. How is fraud functions organized in bfsi companies?
3. What functions are performed in-house vs. What is outsourced in the fraud management value chain - strategy & reporting, prevention, detection, investigation, recovery, and micro & macro fraud analysis?
4. Costs/benefits of outsourcing?
5. What are the fraud patterns observed in banking institutions currently and what is the outlook?
6. If outsourced, to which vendors (regions of focus â canada and usa) and which geographies?
7. How does the supply market look like? What are the different kind of suppliers? What is the outlook?+23 Other Responses
I am a journalist writing an article for a large uk-based publication that will look at the vulnerability of everyday objects that are now being built with technological and online capabilities; otherwise known as the 'internet of things'. The key to my piece is assessing what the most vulnerable internet of things technologies are in terms of exposing users to fraud (like identify theft, monitoring of their behaviour, accessing bank accounts where devices are linked to use-based spending, monitoring the geo-location of victims to make frauds more effective – say by email deception, understanding their consumer behaviour – again to make them targets for fraud attacks and scams, etc.). Would anyone have any knowledge on this topic and willing to speak with me?+5 Other Responses
the zintro blog needs you!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. You will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved).
If interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next one or two days.
Question: the ceo of yahoo lied on his resume and was forced out. Several other high profile ceos have done the same in industry and academia. What tools do boards of directors or companies have to research and combat resume fraud?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
please include your full name. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+14 Other Responses