Procurement Process In Emerging Markets
I'm currently working on a consulting project for a client regarding the procurement practices in emerging markets ( brazil, russia, india, china, turkey, south korea, mexico, central and eastern europe) it includes how the organizational structure to be framed, the various roles and responsibilities to carry out the procurement in emerging markets. I am looking for experts with relevant experience.+9 Other Responses
Forcast Consumption Patterns Asia
We require help with an economist to help understand and forecast consumption patterns in asia/ emerging markets .I.E. Forecast demand of commodities in emerging markets and asia? Specifically for rubber based products.+5 Other Responses
International Pharmaceutical Reimbursement
on one for our projects on neuropathic pain and schizophrenia/major depressive disorder we are looking for reimbursement experts and regulator experts who have knowledge and worked in/on emerging markets (china, india, taiwan, korea, mexico, turkey, russia, brazil, australia, canada).
We need one expert for each of the countries; china, india, taiwan, korea, mexico, turkey, russia, brazil, australia, canada.
A few requirements of such experts are listed below, according relevant experts may please forward their responses asap.
§ knowledgeable about drug approval process/guidelines (particularly for indications of interest)in the country
§ knowledgeable about regulations for conducting clinical trials in the country
§ knowledgeable about similarities & differences in regulations/guidelines their specified country vs. Us/eu (especially related to branded vs. Generic medications)
§ knowledgeable about national reimbursement policies/procedure followed in the country (particularly for drugs used in indications of interest)
§ knowledgeable about pharmaceutical pricing policies in the country
§ knowledgeable about access to healthcare in the country
§ knowledgeable about reimbursement procedure/ formulary inclusion process (particularly for indications of interest)for drugs in the country
note: regulatory expert/reimbursement expert can be from public organizations or private organizations or independent consultants and may not be located in any part of the world.
Interested members can reply to this post asap and communicate with me.
Thanks and regards+24 Other Responses
Supplier Rationalization In Pharma Industry
brief description about the project
our client who is a pharmaceutical major spends a lot of money annually on various key categories by tying up with suppliers across the globe. The number of suppliers per category would vary depending on the requirement and the frequency at which the products must be delivered. Tying up with lot of suppliers might not be cost effective and would also lead to supplier management problems as managing suppliers would become a tedious process. And also the company loses the edge on negotiation if the number of suppliers is going to be more. In order to reduce the complexity involved in handling large supplier base and also to save some costs, our client would like to carry out supplier rationalization across key categories and across the globe.
the 12 key categories where the client spends a lot of money are market research, media, business consulting, hr training, hr recruitment, mro, freight & logistics, advertising & pr, facility management, operational equipment, cro and lab supplies. From a pharmaceutical industry perspective how the supplier rationalization should be carried out across these 12 categories? What are the various factors that should be taken into account while carrying out rationalization? Best practice or guidelines to carry out the process? What should be the right number of suppliers for each category and why? And many more… please find the key deliverable's mentioned below as part of this request.
1. What is the amount spent by a major pharmaceutical company on the above mentioned categories?
2. How do major pharmaceutical companies carry out supplier rationalization?
3. What are the factors that drive a company to go for supplier rationalization?
4. Benefits and risks associated with supplier rationalization?
5. From a pharmaceutical industry perspective, what is the average number of suppliers that companies tie up with for each of the categories?
6. To be cost effective and problem free, how much number of suppliers should each company have for all the 12 categories? Reason behind it and is there any thumb rule?
7. Best practice/guidelines to carry out supplier rationalization
8. Is supplier rationalization carried out in the same way in both emerging markets and developed markets or is it different?
9. Key supplier names for 12 categories across the globe
10. Success stories of supplier rationalization by a pharmaceutical company.+17 Other Responses
Develop a bid for south africa to hosed the new bank of the brics countries. Identify a city in sa and develop a bid for evaluation by the brics committee+3 Other Responses
Investigative Due Diligence
Looking for an investigative due diligence firm to perform background checks on a potential portfolio company and its principal officers. Expertise in emerging/frontier markets a plus.+30 Other Responses
Suppy Chain Finance (scf)
I would like to seek expertise on supply chain finance . I am interested in knowing the benefits of implementing scf and the benefits attained by your organization in implementing it.
Other discussion points
• what was the primary objective behind implementing scf in your organization and the benefits acquired in the process?
• what were the challenges faced by your organization in implementing scf ?
• how would you rate the success of the scf model implemented in your organization and the parameters that contributed to the success of the scf model ?
• do you see a trend emerging in scf in the emerging markets and what are the factors that have to be considered while rolling out a scf program in the emerging economies?+8 Other Responses
Indian Generic Drugs Space
We are a global consulting firm currently working on a mandate in the indian generic drugs space.
We are looking to connect with experts having extensive prior experience in the strategy, commercial and r&d functions of indian generic manufacturers with presence in usa retail market and having own api manufacturing setup.
Experience/knowledge of the following topics:
- emerging and high growth areas (therapeutic areas or api product type) in the api space in india and other emerging markets, the us and european market.
- capabilities required to succeed in specific markets and specific therapeutic areas.
- overview on key players in api generics space and various business models adopted by large, midsize and small players (e.G., api focus with formulation add-on's, therapeutic area focus).
Please respond with your relevance to this request and your availability for a paid phone consultation this week.+20 Other Responses