We are looking for multiple phone consultations about film manufacturers. We want to understand the customer's point of view in terms of packaging. Someone from global packaging development head or from research and development would be ideal, who can discuss the current trends and sustainability initiatives with some focus upon understanding the buying behavior of flexible packaging.
This would be for a 1-hour paid consultation call. Please respond with a few brief answers to the questions below.
1. Can you share a brief background and your experience on the film based packaging industry?
2. Would you be able to discuss the market, global trends and also the customer's point of view of this space? Please give a short insight.+67 Other Responses
We are looking for experts in anti-counterfeit packaging, particularly in anti-counterfeit labels. Trying to gain an understanding of the different technologies out there as well as any new innovations that are taking place.+24 Other Responses
Microwaveable Food Packaging
We need a handful of primary interviews to help me characterize packaging needs and material trends in the yogurt and microwaveable packaging spaces. I am seeking insights into what packaging trends are most important to the consumer (e.G., form factor, recyclability) and what packaging trends are most important to the overall supply chain (e.G., form factors, recyclability, labeling, strength, etc.). The background is we are investigating the use of a new substrate and would like perspectives on that.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements of your background and relevance in this space and also share your brief answers to the questions below:
1. Can you speak to the requirements for plastic packaging and trends on those requirements in the [yogurt / microwaveable food tray] space?
2. Can you speak to how consumer packaging demands are changing in the [yogurt / microwaveable food tray] space?
3. Do you have expertise on how the supply chain for [yogurt packaging / microwaveable food trays] is thinking about the adoption of new plastic compounds for packaging?+38 Other Responses
We are a start up company based in london, uk and need a packaging solution for our biscuits containing protein. We are aiming for a shelf live up to 6 months as our products will also be sold abroad and the packaging solution needs to support this.+12 Other Responses