Automotive Catalyst Market
Our international firm requires professionals familiar with companies in the automotive catalysts, automotive exhaust catalysts , diesel catalyst, activated carbon products, industrial automation, space. For example, basf, johnson matthey, umicore, cataler, haldor topsoe or heraeus for paid phone consultations.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+10 Other Responses
i want to understand full details of alternate fuel oil in place of high speed diesel, light diesel oil or fo. Please note that this alternate fuel can be a blend of two or more derivatives of crude oil or bio fuel and not necessarily a renewable fuel. Also, i want to know if the new alternate can be used in cement industry without any adverse effect on the performance and environment.
Can this fuel be an alternate to the traditional fuels, if so, i would like to know the following specific things (the geographical scope of the project is limited to india):
1.) demand-supply dynamics and future supply outlook of this alternate clean fuels in india.
2.) sourcing options of this alternate clean fuels in india.
3.) analysis on impact of fuel switching on operational efficiency.
4.) available case studies of companies (especially in cement industry) switching to such alternate fuels.
Please contact me as soon as possible in case you have expertise in this area.
.+2 Other Responses
O&g - Precious Metal Recovery From Spent Catalysts
This study aims to understand the process of precious metal recovery (pmr) from spent catalysts used in hydrogenation, catalytic reforming, and de-hydrogenation reactions in the petroleum industry. We are interested to understand the recovery process of platinum, palladium, rhodium, rhenium, ruthenium and silver
we are also seeking details on
• market dynamics
• product cost structure
• industry drivers and constraints
• technological trends
• list of potential suppliers in – india, italy, taiwan, germany, malaysia & usa.
Through this study, we want to map the different processes of recovery of metals used in the oil & gas sector and develop understanding on the category trends. The study also aims to recognize the major global and south-east asian pmr
annual volume of spent catalyst approx – 100,000kg – 150,000kg
following are the key questions that need to be answered:
1. What is the global market size (in usd) of pmr services? Please elaborate on the supply-demand scenario.
2. Cost structure and drivers influencing the process of pmr.
Are there any specific indices to track these costs? (costs incurred from - labor, materials, processing cost, machinery, laboratory expenses, r&d and other costs. These details can be based on any generic process of pmr of expert’s knowledge)
3. Which are the top pmr service providers in – india, italy, germany, taiwan, and the us? What are their respective annual capacities to recover precious metals from spent catalyst? What are the respective shares of the top suppliers of pmr services. What is the nature of the industry – consolidated or fragmented?
4. What technologies are currently extensively employed to carry out the process of pmr? Are there any new/emerging technologies expected to gain traction? Do suppliers require any certifications such as bma, lppm, and others to carry out pmr services?
5. Insights regarding different operating models and engagement models in the pmr industry between oil and gas companies and suppliers (type of relationship)?
A. What are the pricing models adopted for paying suppliers?
B. What is the preferred procurement practice: spot or long-term contract? Comment on the length of contract and price revision clauses.
6. Comment on the market conditions during and post covid-19 and the major pain points faced by users and service providers during the pandemic+33 Other Responses
Bunker Fuel And Retail Fuel
Currently, i am working for a client who uses bunker fuel and retail fuel within europe.
The client wants to assess whether there is an opportunity for savings in duties and taxes within europe. The client wants to save on taxes by moving fuel to and from lower tax regions. The basic tax/duty that would be incorporated are like excise duty, sales tax and import duty.+2 Other Responses