We are looking for a candidate who can help us in creating a new material/technology report on a monthly basis. Although not required, candidate with an interest or knowledge in steel industry is highly preferable as we are a steel producing/trading company.
Topics we are interested in are as follows:
- lithium extraction out of saline water (market research, company research --> production cost, quality, business plan and strategy)
- new lithium extraction technology (related corporation, university, lab tech. Strategy or trend)
2. Rechargeable/secondary cell battery
- major automakers' electrical vehicle production trend (energy density, etc)
- companies producing battery/material for battery and their tech. Development roadmap
-dakota sng plant (sng production amount, by-product production and usage status)
- sng project development status and strategies
4. Coal chemistry business
- steelmakers/developers' ccu tech. Development status and outlook (excluding underground co2 storage)
5. Fuel cell
- fuel cell companies (domestic/international)
* ballard(pemfc), doosan fuel cell america(pemfc, clearedge), plug power(pemfc), ge(sofc), bloom energy(sofc), etc
- renewable energy (supply of distributed power and incentive)
- mcfc composition or tech. For cell life extension
- (solar, etc.) fuel cell-renewability fusion, and other applied products (cogeneration, backup power, ccs, byproduct hydrogen) development status and outlook
6. Mg plate
- u.S. Automakers’ maker mg plate part development status
- mena(mel n.America entity) business and tech. Development strategy
7. Electric vehicle motor/platform
- apple’s electric vehicle status, gm’s electric vehicle major part provider
- electric vehicle market outlook+23 Other Responses
Fuel Cell Technology
Contribute to the zintro blog!
i am an independent writer for zintro looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro blog site. If your response is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary and provides you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
question: fuel cell technology will play an increasing role in energy in the coming years and will contribute to economic and environmental sustainability. How do you see fuel cell technology being applied and integrated? In what areas/markets will fuel cell technology see growth?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Maureen aylward+8 Other Responses