I am doing market research on jet fuel/aviation turbine fuel/kerosene.
I am looking for an industry expert who can give me information on the jet fuel market, market share, cost structure and information on key players of the market.
The scope of my research is global.
1. Global market size, market trends,
2. Key players with their market share
3. Cost structure (%age break up of cost components) such raw materials, labor, electricity, others)
4. Price drivers and future price trends
5. Contract structure and best sourcing practices.+5 Other Responses
We are looking for multiple experts with knowledge on fuel retailing and experience in managing petrol stations and sales to bulk consumers.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Please share a brief statement of your relevance to the space below.
1. Can you discuss economics of a petrol station? (e.G. Typical size, litres sold, cost to set up, profitability, etc.)
2. Can you discuss how convenience store model work in gas station? In what kind of gas station is it possible to have a c-store?
3. Can you discuss how the industry has developed and relative strengths and weaknesses of the national oil companies versus private ones such as shell, bp etc.?
4. Can you discuss future challenges?
5. Can you discuss new technologies being deployed and how will it reduce costs/improve profits?+11 Other Responses
Retail Fuel Management
I need an it service manager with strong retail fuel experience as well as strong background managing vendor service level agreements (sla's). 3-4 year contract in houston, texas.
• reliable delivery of fit for purpose it for fuel sales and marketing aligned with clients's business model and strategic objectives.
• cost effective management of it related slas and service contracts for fsm it.
• it conduit for fsm leadership team to address it service and it opportunities.
• liaison into the owner’s it departments for it solutions and projects.
• oversight on it security, in conjunction with internal security specialists.
• management of the fsm it portfolio in alignment with client’s it strategic plan.
• seamless, business independent, it delivery as a collaborative member of the it team.
• experience managing one or more it service providers
• strong experience in the fuels retailing space
• experience working with business leaders representing it service in business relevant terms
• it experience across the it spectrum+4 Other Responses