E Fulfillment Service
We're considering an investment in an e-fulfillment company (which handles storage and fulfillment of items purchased online and delivered directly to customers), and would like to discuss customer stickiness and switching costs for these businesses, competition in the small and medium sized end of the market (10,000 - 1m parcels per annum), and broader trends that are helping or challenging this business model. We're interested in both the us and the uk markets.+24 Other Responses
E Commerce Logistics In India
We are looking to speak to someone who has experience in ecommerce logistics sector in india. We would like to understand the unit economics of ecommerce logistics across the value chain like fulfillment centers, line haulage, distribution centers, last mile delivery.+7 Other Responses
Mail Order Fulfillment Operation
High level ecommerce / mailorder fulfillment operations consultant that can be onsite quickly (in a major midwestern city) to solve major inventory and fulfillment / light assembly issues as a result of a fast facility consolidation post merger. Need a process architect to create and oversee the execution of a plan to fix inventory visibility, eliminate backorders, and re-do receiving process.+5 Other Responses
Agro Chemical Fulfillment Latam
• to effectively and efficiently manage sourcing of fulfillment services across latam and develop strategies for the category for 2017 and the next 5-10 years.
• support the development of new strategies definitions for 2017 till 2020 with possible alignment and synergy among latam countries. Focus on global suppliers but understand the possibility of other opportunities with small providers.
+8 Other Responses
Distribution And Logistics
I’m looking for experts who can help me in understanding distribution and logistics fulfillment service provider scenario in europe at following locations:
a) heathrow (united kingdom)
b) dundalk (ireland)
following are specific questions :-
1) list of service providers having facilities in heathrow (united kingdom) or dundalk (ireland) and nearby regions, capable of offering fulfilment and vmi(vendor managed inventory) services catering to healthcare industry. Please include if they fall under category of minority, small business, women-owned business and diverse supplier
2) order fulfilment pricing structure:
• what is the prevalent pricing model adopted by distribution and fulfillment service providers in heathrow (united kingdom) and dundalk (ireland) for fulfilment services?
• also please provide indicative rates for warehousing services (like cost per container/pallet/box receipt, pallet or shelf storage cost, packaging fee, pick & pack fee)
3) transportation pricing structure:
• what is the prevalent pricing model adopted by distribution and fulfilment service providers in heathrow (united kingdom) and dundalk (ireland) for shipping and transportation services (like average cost for parcel delivery, cost through carrier delivery).
• please provide indicative rates for above mentioned services charged by service providers.+3 Other Responses
Promotional Marketing Fulfillment Services
We are currently working on a project on promotional marketing fulfillment services in us and canada
we would like to understand the following information with respect to this project
1. Cost model for fulfillment services
2. Fixed vs variable cost models
3. Negotiation opportunities
please respond with your relevance to this request, so that i could share much more details about the project.+5 Other Responses
Transportation And Logistics
To whom it may concern,
my name is zhannat, i'm an assistant manager from , kazakhstan. My team is currently looking for a subject matter expert in transportation and logistics (mining industry) to provide credible recommendations for a client that provides logistics services in kazakhstan and other countries. Generally, they cover kazakhstan's railway but also they have transportation container business which over the world via international ports (e.G. Riga and etc). They have very rudimentary processes leveraging excel and home grown systems for managing their transportation function. I am preparing the proposal for them and they are looking for the leading practices solutions which will cover their needs, in particular:
1. Fleet management.
2. Planning (freight volumes plan) and execution. Planning by year, month and day.
2. Tracking of fleet loading on the rout/fleet movements track (maybe by gps, but now they don't use this technology).
3. Integration with gis for kazakhstan map (but now they don't use this technology)
4. Analytical module which will allow them to design optimized rout for wagons/containers in accordance with clients' orders. !!! this is critical for them. There is the biggest benefit.
5. Crm (relationship with clients).
The client wants our point of view and experience in addressing these issues. They are also evaluating their options of implementing application solutions (sap being one of them).
We are looking for a collaboration with one of your experts to provide some possible solution to the client. Could you please provide us with cvs of potential subject matter experts that were working on related projects (especially, i am interested in the logistic companies and solutions which you have implemented). If you are interested in this project, i would like to organise a video conference with the ceo of the client company in the nearest future.
zhannat+10 Other Responses
Cement Industry Logistics And Transportation
we are looking for logistics and transportation expert specific to cement industry inbound & outbound logistics.Like to get expertise view on best practices on cement transportation and engagement models with 3pl, shipping liners(bulk shipment) and trucking companies. Geographic interest would be mexico, brazil, india, philippines, china, australia &african continent.
Thank you+7 Other Responses
International Transportation & Logistics
We`re looking for an expert in the field of international transportation and logistics and also, specifically, in russia. Preferable experts from dhl, fedex, spsr express, sts logistics
the expert should be able to discuss following questions:
1. Types of logistic centers (transportation, distributive, fulfillment, etc.)
2. Factors of attractiveness of airport territories for establishing a logistic center
3. Attractiveness of different privileges (customs, tax, administrative, etc.) for operators of logistic infrastructure+7 Other Responses
Customization And Fulfillment Packaging
We would like to have in-depth knowledge and insights on the japanese customization and fulfillment packaging market for fabric and home care products. Following are our specific areas of interest:
1. Industry analysis
o market outlook and growth
o drivers & constraints for customized fulfillment services in japan – japan vs china vs rest of asia
o trends & innovations in terms of packaging customization
o labor regulations for outsourcing
2. Operational & engagement practices
o sourcing best practices
o full service vs partial service (and) in-house vs shared facility
o staffing models – own resource/hiring, cost difference between direct hire vs contractor
o contract and payment terms
3. Top suppliers in the market for customization fulfillment apart from dhl, db schenker, nippon, fujiseal, yasuda soko and sun messe
4. Cost breakdown of service – equipment, direct vs contracted labor, maintenance, overheads etc.
O salary bench marking (eg. Supervisor, operator, folk-man etc.)
o cost bench marking for each activity
o management fees +3 Other Responses
Transportation Logistics / Dashboards
Hello, we are looking for a consultant with in depth experience of the transport and logistics industry to help us understand the industry better.
The goals of these consults are:
1/ make professional connections with industry experts who can work with us to create solutions from a business perspective.
2/ gain research and knowledge for writing industry specific marketing material.
Specifically, we would like to get the following information:
/1/ the top 5 industry challenges.
/2/ ways that data gets tracked and used.
/3/ ideas for how dashboards are used, or could be used to benefit this industry vertical.
We would like the interview to provide us with some specific metrics, or kpis.
Although the example below is for a company selling a different product than us, the basic formula for the copywriting is the same and this is the kind of material we want to be able to generate after the interview:
http://www.Xerox.Ca/consulting/commercial-services/oil-and-gas/enca.Html+26 Other Responses
Ground Transportation & Logistics
We are looking at professionals who can comment on logistics in the united states from key companies like fedex, ups etc, deciding the pricing for the ground transportation business , zone-based pricing employed etc+19 Other Responses