E Fulfillment Service
We're considering an investment in an e-fulfillment company (which handles storage and fulfillment of items purchased online and delivered directly to customers), and would like to discuss customer stickiness and switching costs for these businesses, competition in the small and medium sized end of the market (10,000 - 1m parcels per annum), and broader trends that are helping or challenging this business model. We're interested in both the us and the uk markets.+24 Other Responses
E Commerce Logistics In India
We are looking to speak to someone who has experience in ecommerce logistics sector in india. We would like to understand the unit economics of ecommerce logistics across the value chain like fulfillment centers, line haulage, distribution centers, last mile delivery.+7 Other Responses
Transportation Logistics / Dashboards
Hello, we are looking for a consultant with in depth experience of the transport and logistics industry to help us understand the industry better.
The goals of these consults are:
1/ make professional connections with industry experts who can work with us to create solutions from a business perspective.
2/ gain research and knowledge for writing industry specific marketing material.
Specifically, we would like to get the following information:
/1/ the top 5 industry challenges.
/2/ ways that data gets tracked and used.
/3/ ideas for how dashboards are used, or could be used to benefit this industry vertical.
We would like the interview to provide us with some specific metrics, or kpis.
Although the example below is for a company selling a different product than us, the basic formula for the copywriting is the same and this is the kind of material we want to be able to generate after the interview:
http://www.Xerox.Ca/consulting/commercial-services/oil-and-gas/enca.Html+26 Other Responses
Transportation And Logistics
I am looking for an expert in the business of transportation and logistics for a one hour consultation. This is an information interview intended to gain insights into the transportation and logistics industries. The kind of info we are looking for include: strategic management strategies, top 5 pain points and challenges in the transportation and logistics industries, how data is collected and used in transportation and logistics, opportunities for operational improvement.
The purpose of the interview is to get information for create marketing materials aimed at transportation and logistics executives and upper management. We are a data visualization company.+24 Other Responses
Distribution And Logistics
I’m looking for experts who can help me in understanding distribution and logistics fulfillment service provider scenario in europe at following locations:
a) heathrow (united kingdom)
b) dundalk (ireland)
following are specific questions :-
1) list of service providers having facilities in heathrow (united kingdom) or dundalk (ireland) and nearby regions, capable of offering fulfilment and vmi(vendor managed inventory) services catering to healthcare industry. Please include if they fall under category of minority, small business, women-owned business and diverse supplier
2) order fulfilment pricing structure:
• what is the prevalent pricing model adopted by distribution and fulfillment service providers in heathrow (united kingdom) and dundalk (ireland) for fulfilment services?
• also please provide indicative rates for warehousing services (like cost per container/pallet/box receipt, pallet or shelf storage cost, packaging fee, pick & pack fee)
3) transportation pricing structure:
• what is the prevalent pricing model adopted by distribution and fulfilment service providers in heathrow (united kingdom) and dundalk (ireland) for shipping and transportation services (like average cost for parcel delivery, cost through carrier delivery).
• please provide indicative rates for above mentioned services charged by service providers.+3 Other Responses
Mail Order Fulfillment Operation
High level ecommerce / mailorder fulfillment operations consultant that can be onsite quickly (in a major midwestern city) to solve major inventory and fulfillment / light assembly issues as a result of a fast facility consolidation post merger. Need a process architect to create and oversee the execution of a plan to fix inventory visibility, eliminate backorders, and re-do receiving process.+5 Other Responses
Cement Industry Logistics And Transportation
we are looking for logistics and transportation expert specific to cement industry inbound & outbound logistics.Like to get expertise view on best practices on cement transportation and engagement models with 3pl, shipping liners(bulk shipment) and trucking companies. Geographic interest would be mexico, brazil, india, philippines, china, australia &african continent.
Thank you+6 Other Responses
Cement Industry Logistics & Transportation
Hi, we are looking for logistics & transportation experts to plant materials handling in cement industry for best practices by sub segment/activity and case studies+9 Other Responses
International Transportation & Logistics
We`re looking for an expert in the field of international transportation and logistics and also, specifically, in russia. Preferable experts from dhl, fedex, spsr express, sts logistics
the expert should be able to discuss following questions:
1. Types of logistic centers (transportation, distributive, fulfillment, etc.)
2. Factors of attractiveness of airport territories for establishing a logistic center
3. Attractiveness of different privileges (customs, tax, administrative, etc.) for operators of logistic infrastructure+7 Other Responses
Transportation And Logistics
To whom it may concern,
my name is zhannat, i'm an assistant manager from , kazakhstan. My team is currently looking for a subject matter expert in transportation and logistics (mining industry) to provide credible recommendations for a client that provides logistics services in kazakhstan and other countries. Generally, they cover kazakhstan's railway but also they have transportation container business which over the world via international ports (e.G. Riga and etc). They have very rudimentary processes leveraging excel and home grown systems for managing their transportation function. I am preparing the proposal for them and they are looking for the leading practices solutions which will cover their needs, in particular:
1. Fleet management.
2. Planning (freight volumes plan) and execution. Planning by year, month and day.
2. Tracking of fleet loading on the rout/fleet movements track (maybe by gps, but now they don't use this technology).
3. Integration with gis for kazakhstan map (but now they don't use this technology)
4. Analytical module which will allow them to design optimized rout for wagons/containers in accordance with clients' orders. !!! this is critical for them. There is the biggest benefit.
5. Crm (relationship with clients).
The client wants our point of view and experience in addressing these issues. They are also evaluating their options of implementing application solutions (sap being one of them).
We are looking for a collaboration with one of your experts to provide some possible solution to the client. Could you please provide us with cvs of potential subject matter experts that were working on related projects (especially, i am interested in the logistic companies and solutions which you have implemented). If you are interested in this project, i would like to organise a video conference with the ceo of the client company in the nearest future.
zhannat+10 Other Responses
Ground Transportation & Logistics
We are looking at professionals who can comment on logistics in the united states from key companies like fedex, ups etc, deciding the pricing for the ground transportation business , zone-based pricing employed etc+undefined Other Responses
we are an amazon store that is searching for a reliable, consistent, quality drop-shipping program that is based in the united states and ships orders in a timely fashion (1-7 business days).
The drop-shipping program must use upcs (universal product code) or model 's that will allow us to search the internet using a specific identifier other than the product name to compare prices and allow us to list on amazon. (amazon requires a upc for listing a product).
This drop-shipping program must also have quality products that will yield a decent margin selling on amazon. We focus on both lower margins for products that sell in high volumes and higher margins for products that sell in lower volumes - we are very flexible but like to save as much time as possible.
We are very flexible and are always searching for new deals, new ideas and business opportunities, are constantly searching for new vendors and different ways to make money online.
Thank you, looking forward to responses.+2 Other Responses